Register / Login
South Pacific Holiday Sale.
Escape to Treasure Island Fiji
Your Bali, Your Way on sale now.
Queensland Double Your Stay!
Southern USA on sale
Asia on sale
USA on sale
Oceania Cruises on Sale
Asia through the eyes of Intrepid Travel.
Ireland on sale.
Asia flights sale.
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Give the gift of travel this Christmas with a House of Travel Gift Card and treat your loved one to the gift of adventure, relaxation or escape. House of Travel Gift cards can be purchased from any House of Travel store and are convenient and easy to use. The House of Travel Gift card can be topped up to any value between $50 and $10,000 allowing the recipient to choose their perfect travel experience.
The House of Travel Gift Card is a prepaid card which allows the holder of the card to shop at any participating House of Travel retailer.
The recipient of the card is able to use the card on as many occasions as they choose, until the value of the card is redeemed. Each time a purchase is made, the purchase amount will automatically be deducted from the Gift Card balance.
House of Travel Gift Cards expires 10 years from the last transaction date. The last transaction date can be either the last top up or redemption date.
House of Travel Gift Cards can be purchased, redeemed or recharged at any House of Travel store throughout New Zealand.
It is important to treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or redeemed.
This card is not redeemable for cash. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
If purchasing a Gift Card using a credit card, a Credit Card fee of 2% will be added to the costs of the Gift Card purchased.
Yes, House of Travel Gift Card is rechargeable. Any amount from $50 to $10,000 can be added on the card at any House of Travel store nationwide.
Please treat House of Travel Gift Cards as cash. Cards will not be refunded or replaced if lost or stolen.
The House of Travel Gift Cards cannot be used at ATMs or exchanged for cash.
House of Travel Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with other forms of payment when used in store.
Once value is loaded onto the card, it can be used straight away.
House of Travel ‘Travel Vouchers’ can be redeemed by participating House of Travel retailers until they reach the expiry date printed on the voucher.
House of Travel ‘Travel Vouchers’ expire two years from date of issue.
It is important to treat this voucher as cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen ‘Travel Vouchers’ will not be replaced or redeemed.
This ‘Travel Voucher’ expires two years after the date of issue, is not transferable and cannot be used to purchase foreign exchange.
The voucher may not be refunded or redeemed for cash. The sum of the voucher must be used all at once, any unused amount cannot be refunded.
Please treat House of Travel ‘Travel Vouchers’ as cash. These will not be refunded or replaced if stolen.
1. Gift cards are issued by House of Travel and can be used to purchase travel products at any House of Travel outlet in New Zealand.
2. Where no name is indicated on the card they can be redeemed by the then cardholder.
3. Any unused sum on the gift card expires 10 years after the date the gift card is last used.
4. The sum on the gift card can be used all at once or multiple times until the balance reaches zero.
5. The gift card may not be refunded or redeemed for cash.
6. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
7. We may in our sole discretion place a stop on the use of a gift card if a gift card is reported to us as being lost or stolen or we believe it is being used contrary to these terms and conditions.
1. Travel vouchers are issued by House of Travel and can be used to purchase travel products at any House of Travel outlet in New Zealand.
2. Where no name is indicated on the Travel Voucher it can then be redeemed by the then voucher holder.
3. Any unused sum of the voucher cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
4. The sum of the Travel Voucher must be used all at once.
5. Travel Vouchers will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?