Etihad fly around the Middle East, the UK and Europe. Etihad is a young and exciting airline, that looks at travel differently – with fresh eyes. That’s why they’ve created an intimate boutique flying experience like no other.
- Operating to both domestic and international destinations across Middle East, Europe, Asia, Africa, USA and Australia, Etihad Airways is considered as second largest airline of UAE.
- Etihad has Flying Nannies who provide in-flight child care assistance on long-haul flights. They offer goodie bags filled with games, stickers and activity books.
- Travelling with children is super easy in Etihad Airways. You can pre-book baby meals and baby bassinets. Complimentary strollers are provided at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Family play rooms are also available in airport lounges.
- Etihad provides tax-free shopping on perfumes, cosmetics, jewellery on-board and much more. Pre-orders are also taken online with 10% discount.
- It offers Bidding Scheme on empty neighboring seats on long haul flights. According to the Neighbor-Free scheme, you can bid before take-off to keep up-to three seats free beside you or you can bid for upgrading to the next cabin.
ECONOMY Economy Smart Seat is the ultimate in clever design, with a unique "fixed wing" headrest that will make the journey even more comfortable. The ergonomically designed seat also has adjustable lumbar support. Snuggle under a full-sized fleece blanket, on longer flights, enjoy a unique pillow that converts from a standard pillow to a neck pillow.
BUSINESS CLASS Turn the downtime of travel into an opportunity for inspiration. Sink into seats that stretch into a fully-flat bed with direct aisle access and sleep soundly with full-size comforters, pillows, adjustable headrest, lumbar support and cushion firmness onboard our wide body aircraft.
FIRST CLASS The best of five-star hospitality. Inflight chef, À la carte, including our signature grill, dine at your leisure and boutique wines. Watch, listen, play and connect with 750 hours of on-demand entertainment, 24-inch flat-screen TV (First Apartments and First Suite B787), 23-inch flat-screen TV (First Suite other aircraft) noise-cancelling headsets, a range of connection ports at your fingertips and mobile and internet access.
Doha and most major cities in Asia and Europe, as well as a dozen or so in Africa and North America.
ABU DHABI AIRPORT. Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) is the second largest airport in the UAE and one of the fastest growing aviation hubs in the world. Helping to connect people and places is what we do best. As a base for over 30 airlines currently flying to and from more than 100 destinations, in over 50 countries, our objective is to make passenger journeys smoother, safer and more enjoyable. By adopting the latest technological advancements, upholding the strictest international safety standards and never forgetting the importance of warmth and service, we know this is achievable.