Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
1. Five winners will be randomly selected from a list of entries after 31 July 2018.
2. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by 3 August 2018.
3. If winner has not confirmed receipt of the prize by 17 August 2018, the prize will be forfeited.
4. The prize is not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or foreign exchange. The prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
5. The House of Travel voucher can be redeemed only at House of Travel Parnell. The prize is not transferable for cash and no change will be given. The gift card is valid for 12 months from date of notification. Any outstanding funds will be forfeited.
6. Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by House of Travel and for House of Travel to use his or her name and city/town of residence for publicity purposes without compensation. This includes House of Travel’s website, direct and social media channels and PR.
1. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of this competition.
2. The promoter of this competition is House of Travel Parnell
3. The decisions of House of Travel on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. House of Travel reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. House of Travel reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
4. To the extent permitted by law, House of Travel excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition.
5. Any personal information collected as part of this competition will be held by House of Travel in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access, update and correct such information.