HOT Hunter 25 Years Celebration competition
Competition entry and eligibility
1. This competition is open to New Zealand residents who are over the age of 18 years.
2. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have permission from a parent or legal guardian to enter the competition. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of House of Travel , Singapore airlines and its subsidiaries, related entities or agencies associated with the promotion are not eligible to participate.
4. The competition commences 01 March 2016 at 8am and concludes on 30 April 2016 at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Entrants may only enter the competition once.
Prize details and prize draw
1. One winner will be randomly selected from the completed entries on Friday 12 May 2017.
2. The winner will be notified by email or phone by Tuesday 16 May 2017 at 5pm.
If the winner has not confirmed receipt of the prize by Friday 26 May 2017 the prize will be forfeited. A redraw will be done and new winner notified by 31 May 2017 at 5 pm.
The prize is for two return Economy Class tickets on Singapore airlines operated flights departing from Wellington to Hanoi on the Wellington service, 2 nights twin/double accommodation in Canberra, Singapore & Hanoi only with associated sightseeing as per prize details. The companion must accompany the prize winner on all flights.
The winner and companion will undertake to take out adequate travel insurance to cover the entire prize journey at their own expense.
Passport validity, visa and re-entry requirements. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the travel dates of the prize.
Tickets are subject to specific booking class availability on Singapore airlines Operated flights.
Accommodation in Canberra, Singapore & Hanoi are subject to availability also.
Tickets are valid for travel departing from 01 April 2017 to 31 March 2018. This excludes the peak travel period of 01 December 2017-31 January 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 March 2018.
Tickets are no-transferable, non-reroutable and non-endorsable. Any unused portion must be returned to Singapore Airlines office in Wellington for cancellation.
Singapore airlines may impose flight embargoes during periods of heavy demand as is required commercially from time to time without prior notice. The ticket will only be issued if all sectors are confirmed.
Excess baggage waivers will not be granted.
Prize winners are responsible for the payment of any government and airport taxes as is related to their tickets
Tickets are not valid for any frequent flyer point accrual or upgrades. Economy class tickets are not upgradeable to Business class unless the winner wishes to do so at their own expense.
Once the tickets are issued requests for changes of passengers’ names and travelling sectors will be subject to Singapore Airlines approval and amendment charges of no less than NZ$75.00 per person. These changes must occur more than 7 days prior to travel date.
The prize is not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or foreign exchange.
Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/ or interviewed by House of Travel and for House of Travel to use his or her name and city/town of residence for publicity purposes without compensation. This includes House of Travel’s website, direct and social media channels and PR.
1. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of this competition.
2. The promoter of this competition is House of Travel Hunter St., Wellington CBD
3. We always recommend purchasing travel insurance. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to any cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promotion may be abandoned or postponed at the unfettered discretion of the promoter.
4. The decisions of House of Travel Hunter St Ltd on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. House of Travel reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. House of Travel reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
5. To the extent permitted by law, House of Travel excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition.
6. Any personal information collected as part of this competition will be held by House of Travel in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access, update and correct such information.
General Conditions of Travel
Travellers are expected to observe the following conditions as part of the utilisation of travel:
a. Be neatly and appropriately attired when travelling;
b. Not carry, on their person, in their luggage or carry-on baggage, any contraband or goods which are prohibited by the laws of Singapore or the country of their final destination, or goods which are unsuitable for carriage on a commercial aircraft;
c. Observe all directions of Singapore Airline’s ground staff and air crew at all times;