Register / Login
Treat Yourself to South Australia
Last Minute Deals
Gold Coast on Sale
Cook Islands on sale
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 02 Aug 21 by 4pm or sold out
4 day / 3 night tour from
per person share twinAsk about flights
With a soundtrack of bellbirds and a backdrop of the stunning Marlborough Sounds, hiking the Queen Charlotte Track is an experience like no other. Over four days you’ll join an expert local leader as you walk past secluded bays, picturesque coves and native forest, learning about the area’s Maori and European history as you go. But hiking through wild scenery doesn’t mean sacrificing creature comforts – end each day at fabulous lodge accommodation with modern amenities, a perfect way to recharge your batteries. In a country full of views to take your breath away, this corner of New Zealand might just top the list.
✔ Meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
✔ Transport: Boat/Water Taxi
✔ Accommodation: Hotel (3 nights)
✔ Resolution Bay - Picnic Lunch
✔ Resolution Bay - Meretoto to Endeavour Inlet Track
✔ Punga Cove - Big Bay to Punga Cove Track
✔ Portage Bay - Packed Lunch
✔ Portage Bay - Kenepuru Saddle to Portage Bay Track
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Image credits: Intrepid Travel
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 02 Aug 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Travel is valid as specified.
• 10% discount is applicable on departures prior to 01 Dec 21 and must be deposited by 02 Aug 21. Full pricing for departures from 02 Dec 21 on.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.