Register / Login
Fly to Europe for less.
Escape to Raro.
Vanuatu is calling.
New Zealand Cruises with Dream Cruises
UK & Europe on sale with Korean Air.
Worldwide sale flying Qantas.
Free nights in Fiji.
Indulge in Fiji.
Unwind on the Gold Coast.
South Australia Indulgence.
2020 Olympic Games.
Worldwide Cruise Sale on now.
Free nights in the islands of Tahiti.
Europe on sale with Contiki.
Antarctic Explorer withPeregrine Adventures.
Explore Canada's British Columbia.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Club Med - All-inclusive
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
17 days/16 nights self drive
Explore some of the most stunning and diverse national parks and landscapes on the west coast. From deserts and rock
formations in Utah to the lakes and forests of California and the bright lights of Las Vegas and San Francisco – there’s
something for everyone to enjoy.
• View one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon
• Encounter the rocky badlands of the Painted Desert
• Be surrounded by sandstone masterpieces in the Navajo Nation’s Monument Valley
• Behold the rich colors of Bryce Canyon’s famous spires, called “hoodoos”
• Gaze at Zion’s massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red
• Enjoy 24 Hour entertainment in glittering Las Vegas
• Stand at the lowest land elevation in North America in Death Valley
• Glimpse the largest monoliths of exposed granite in Yosemite
• See Lake Tahoe, the deep blue jewel of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
• Visit Sacramento, California’s state capital
• Walk along the railings of San Francisco’s world famous Golden Gate Bridge
• Marvel at 17-Mile Drive’s the Lone Cypress
• Experience California’s Central Coast splendor on Highway 1
Day 1: Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles – Mojave Desert – Laughlin (490 km)
Day 3: Laughlin – Kingman – Grand Canyon (346 km)
Day 4: Grand Canyon – Painted Desert – Monument Valley/Kayenta (333 km)
Day 5: Monument Valley/Kayenta – Page/Lake Powell (202 km)
Day 6: Page/Lake Powell – Kanab – Bryce Canyon (268 km
Day 7: Bryce Canyon – Zion National Park – Las Vegas (380 km)
Day 8: Las Vegas
Day 9: Las Vegas – Death Valley (224 km)
Day 10: Death Valley – Yosemite (560 km)
Day 11: Yosemite – Lake Tahoe (338 km)
Day 12: Lake Tahoe – Sacramento – San Francisco (370 km)
Day 13: San Francisco
Day 14: San Francisco – Monterey/Carmel (200 km)
Day 15: Monterey/Carmel – Big Sur – Central Coast – Ventura (390 km)
Day 16: Ventura – Santa Barbara – Malibu – Santa Monica – Los Angeles Area (160 km)
Day 17: Los Angeles
Contact your local House of Travel for further information on the best travel dates and prices to match your holiday.
HOT privacy statement