Register / Login
Adventures through Asia
Gold Coast on Sale
Fiji on Sale
Islands on Sale
Cruises on sale
School Holiday Deals.
Indulge in South Australia.
USA on sale
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
| NORTH AMERICA
| PACIFIC ISLANDS
| SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA
| UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 19
17 days/16 nights from
per person share twinFlights are additional
17 day/16 night tour
From $7597 per adult share twin
Travel: Based on 22 May 19 departure
• Cross Castile to spend 3 nights in an 800 year old, ancient Parador, exploring the wonderful Rioja Alavesa wine road, visiting Logroño, spectacular Laguardia, beautiful Haro and the fabulous Marques de Riscal winery
• Visit ‘El Cid’s’ UNESCO listed Burgos, the old medieval heart of Vitoria in the Basque Country and famous Pamplona
• Stay 3 nights on the Atlantic Coast at Santander in a grand period style hotel, visit UNESCO town of Santillana de Mar with its noble palaces & romanesque church, and view the Altamira Paleolithic cave paintings
• Follow part of the Pilgrims Way to San Vicente de la Barquera, drive through the wild La Hermida Gorge to Potes and enjoy a traditional Fabada mountain lunch, take the spectacular cable car ride from Fuente De up to the summit of the Picos de Europa
• Visit scenic Castro Urdiales harbour, on the Costa Verde, with its colourful fishing fleet and imposing Knights Templar castle, explore Bilbao’s grand old quarter, Saint Jean de Luz and the dramatic French coastal resort of Biarritz
• Spend 3 relaxing nights in Spain’s culinary capital of San Sebastian and take in the views from Monte Igueldo
• Visit Pau and Lourdes and stay 2 nights in Tarbes, follow the ‘Tour de France’ route over the Col du Tourmalet – the highest mountain pass in the French Pyrenees, and catch the cable car up to the extraordinary ‘science fiction’ style observatory on top of the Pic du Midi to take in the massive views along the breadth of the Pyrenees
• Enjoy 3 nights in the heart of historical Carcassonne, visit medieval time capsule of Mirepoix, the ancient Cathar citadel of Minerve, relax in Le Somail by the Canal du Midi, and sip bubbly where it was actually first invented, in the Abbey of St Hilaire in Limoux
• Visit Figueres, once home to Salvador Dali, stay in the very heart of Barcelona and enjoy a panoramic tour and Spanish farewell dinner
Travel is based on set departures May-Sep 19. Valid for sales to 31 Oct 19 for new bookings only. The price advertised is per person share twin and based on 22 May 19 departure and are correct as at 20 Dec 18. Conditions apply. Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only. All prices and packages are subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be commenced and completed as specified. Some surcharges and closeout periods may apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Packages are based on consecutive night stays at specified hotels – should your needs differ please refer to your travel consultant. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Airfares are additional. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Supplier Code: <HOTP>
HOT privacy statement