Register / Login
UK & Europe
Lock in your Gold Coast holiday
Fly to Europe with Cathay Pacific
Plantation Island Resort Fiji
G Adventures New Year Sale
Canadian Rockies in style
Explore Canada's British Columbia
Fly to Europe with Singapore Airlines
2nd person flies to Europe for free.
School Holidays 2020.
Kids Fly Free to Fiji.
Europe on sale.
P&O UK Cruises
2020 Olympic Games.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 20 by 4pm
13 days / 12 nights from
per person share twinFlights are additional
Embrace the diversity of Spain from Barcelona to Madrid. Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso, taste fine wines and tapas, and witness the white-washed villages that bring Spain to life. This is a comprehensive journey from Barcelona to Madrid including all the highlights down south.
✔ 12 nights hotel
✔ 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinner
✔ Airport arrival transfer
✔ Tour leader throughout and local guides
✔ All transportation & sightseeing mentioned
Flights are additional
13 Days/12 Night
From $7495* per person share twin
Based on departures 18 May, 25 May 20
Please contact House of Travel for departure dates and prices
Day 1: Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona
Day 3: Valencia
Day 4: Albufera Lake – Sagunta - Valencia
Day 5: Granada
Day 6: Granada
Day 7: Cordoba
Day 8: Seville
Day 9: Seville
Day 10: Madrid
Day 11: Madrid
Day 12: Toledo – Madrid
Day 13: Madrid
• Explore the wonders of Barcelona and the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter, home to the city's impressive cathedral and La Boqueria market.
• Enjoy an included market tour in Barcelona where you will learn (and taste) some secrets of Spanish food.
• Visit the island of El Palmar and discover its typical 'barraca' houses
• Learn about the olive oil production process in Andalucia and its importance to the region. Taste different types of oil during an exclusive visit to a small, family-run factory.
• Explore the tranquil Albufera Lake by boat and learn how fishermen and rice growers ply their trade here.
• Granada is a city like no other. Explore the outstanding Alhambra Palace with a guide, then lose yourself in the charming streets of the old Moorish quarter.
• Enjoy the trendy and elegant feature stay in Madrid, located in Gran Via, the heart of the City, among theatres, restaurants, boutiques, cocktail bars. A place like no other.
• Discover Sevilla, home of the firey flamenco dance.
> More about Spain
> More Peregrine Adventure deals
Sales period to 31 Mar 20 • Prices are correct as at 20 Dec 19 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Deposit of $600 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. • All tours are subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. • Airfares are not included and are an additional cost •Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
Supplier Code: HOT Product Adventure Team
HOT privacy statement