Register / Login
UK & Europe
Fly to Europe with Cathay Pacific
Plantation Island Resort Fiji
G Adventures New Year Sale
Canadian Rockies in style
Explore Canada's British Columbia
Fly to Europe with Singapore Airlines
2nd person flies to Europe for free.
School Holidays 2020.
Europe on sale.
P&O UK Cruises
2020 Olympic Games.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Jan 20 by 4pm
11 day/10 night coach tour from
per person share twin Flights are additional
Explore the spectacular castles, steep hill clinging vineyards and delightful riverside towns of the Rhine and Moselle Rivers. Stay in Germany’s ancient towns of Trier and inspiring Cologne. Visit Luxembourg, Koblenz and Aachen, cruise down the Rhine, relax in Rüdesheim, dine on vine covered terraces and stand on a massive ‘treehouse platform’ with sweeping views down over the River Saar. And in July… We have special departures that include a superb André Rieu concert in Maastricht. In September your farewell dinner is a special evening dinner cruise in the heart of the Rhine Gorge with an impressive fireworks display.
✔ Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
✔ Travel in a first class air-conditioned touring coach
✔ 10 nights specially selected hotel accommodation
✔ Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
✔ 16 Meals – including breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
✔ Tea, coffee and a complimentary beverage with all included dinners
✔ Welcome drink in Amsterdam
✔ Hand Selected Albatross Experiences – Cologne Cathedral treasury, Brühl’s incredible palaces of Augustusburg and Falkenlust, Saarschleife scenic lookout, Bundesbank Bunker, Burg Eltz, cable cars at Rüdesheim and Ehrenbreitstein Fortress
✔ Local guides as described in the itinerary
✔ Personal audio system whilst on tour
✔ Albatross travel app
✔ Free WiFi available on most coaches and at hotels
✔ End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
11 day/10 night coach tour
From $5587* per person twin share
*based on 10 Sep 20 departure
Departure: 02 July – Special André Rieu departure
World-famous violinist André Rieu was born and lives in Maastricht. Renowned as the modern day ‘King of Waltz’, every July, along with his Johann Strauss Orchestra, he transforms the gorgeous medieval square into a wonderful auditorium, where he performs to adoring crowds. July departures have been specially timed to catch these fantastic hometown concerts. Space is limited, so we recommend you book now for the remaining departure.
From $6187 per person twin share
Departure: 10 September - Rhine in Flames
Known as the ‘Night of the Lorelei’, this spectacular fireworks display is held every September and takes place in the heart of the Rhine Gorge. Available on our 10 September 2020 departure only.
From $5587 per person twin share
• Stay 3 nights in the heart of Cologne and enjoy dinner in a traditional beer hall
• Spend a day in Holland exploring Maastricht and enjoy a private guided tour through the amazing, historical man-made passages and caverns of the North Caves
• At picturesque Cochem visit the nuclear money bunker, relax beside the Moselle and visit the perched castle Burg Eltz
• Take a cable car up to the Niederwald Monument, enjoy lunch on a hilltop restaurant terrace with stunning views over vineyards and down to the Rhine.
• Enjoy ‘My Time’ in beautiful Rüdesheim, relax on an afternoon cruise along the Rhine past the Lorelei Rock
• Visit the gorgeous village of Bacharach, enjoy a farewell drink on a picture postcard Rhine valley terrace, and a farewell ‘wine cellar’ dinner
• Enjoy a walking tour of Roman Trier and ‘My Time’ in the pedestrian town
• Take an afternoon drive down to the river Moselle, enjoy the spectacular views from the battlements of Castle Burg Landshut, visit pretty
• Bernkastel-Kues and sample Moselle wines at a tasting
• At Mettlach, follow a tree top walk to the dramatic Saarschleife lookout perched high above the beautiful Saar River loop and visit the delightful ‘waterfall town’ of Saarburg
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Travel is based on set departures 02 Jul & 10 Sep 20. Valid for sales to 31 Jan 20 or until sold out for new bookings only. The price advertised is per person share twin. Prices advertised are correct as at 15 Nov 19. Conditions apply. Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only. All prices and packages are subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be commenced and completed as specified. Some surcharges and closeout periods may apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Packages are based on consecutive night stays at specified hotels – should your needs differ please refer to your travel consultant. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Airfares are additional. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
HOT privacy statement