Register / Login
UK & Europe
Aussie 2 day sale with Qantas
Online exclusive Asia Flight Sale
Oceania Cruises on Sale!
Canadian Rockies in style.
Sydney on sale.
Rarotonga on sale.
Experience South America.
Fiji on sale.
The Americas on sale.
Aussie 2 day sale
New York City Vibes
Discover the best of Europe.
Relax in Rarotonga
Asia flights sale.
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 19
18 day/17 night tour from
per person share twin Flights are additional
Explore Italy’s evocative regions as you travel from Milan to Rome discovering regional delights and stunning scenery along the way. Cruise on Lake Como, stay in a dreamy Italian castle, explore the idyllic villages on the Cinque Terre, drink wine in Tuscany and of course stay on the stunning Amalfi Coast.
✔ ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
✔ Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
✔ Travel in a first class air-conditioned touring coach
✔ 17 nights specially selected hotel accommodation
✔ Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
✔ 29 Meals – including breakfast daily and 12 dinners
✔ Tea, coffee and a complimentary beverage with all included dinners
✔ Hand Selected Albatross Experiences - private boat Lake Maggiore, Lake Como and Venice, cruises Cinque Terre, Capri and olive oil tasting in a Tuscan farmhouse
✔ Local guides as described in the itinerary
✔ ALL tips to your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides
✔ Personal audio system whilst on tour
✔ Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
✔ Albatross Travel App and ‘On Tour’ Travel Map
✔ Albatross Memories Photobook
Flights are additional
18 Day/17 Night
from $8375 per person share twin
Travel: Based on 24 Apr, 08 May, 22 May, 12 Jun, 14 Aug, 28 Aug, 11 Sep, 25 Sep 19 departures
• Spend 4 nights by Lake Maggiore in the magnificent Italian Lakes District, visit Villa Carlotta and the town of Bellagio on the shores of Lake Como plus cruise on Lake Maggiore to the Borromean Islands
• Visit the traditional mountain village of Macugnaga set high in the stunning Alps and spend an evening lakeside in beautiful Orta San Giulio
• Stay 2 nights in either a centuries old Italian castle or a grand Venetian Villa, visit Lake Garda and the romantic canals of Venice
• Spend 5 nights in Tuscany in the spa town of Montecatini Terme, visit Florence and the Accademia Gallery, Pisa, the medieval cities of Lucca and Siena, the fairytale ‘town of towers’ San Gimignano, sample the regional wines, olive oil and delightful local produce in a Tuscan farmhouse
• Savour traditional Tuscan cuisine at a local olive oil farmhouse estate
• Explore the scenic villages of the famous Cinque Terre
• Enjoy 2 nights in the Umbrian Hills staying in medieval Spoleto and visit Assisi
• Relax over 3 nights in wonderful Naples, visit the beautiful island of Capri and the picturesque towns of Amalfi and Ravello on the stunning Amalfi Coast.
• Marvel at the ancient ruins of Pompeii
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Travel is based on set departures May-Sep 19. Valid for sales to 31 Oct 19 for new bookings only. The price advertised is per person share twin and based on 24 Apr, 08 May, 22 May, 12 Jun, 14 Aug, 28 Aug, 11 Sep, 25 Sep 19 departures and are correct as at 20 Dec 18. Conditions apply. Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only. All prices and packages are subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be commenced and completed as specified. Some surcharges and closeout periods may apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Packages are based on consecutive night stays at specified hotels – should your needs differ please refer to your travel consultant. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Airfares are additional. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Supplier Code: <HOTP>
HOT privacy statement