Register / Login
Escape to Raro.
Back-Roads Touring 2020 Earlybird Deal.
All-inclusive 5 star Bali.
More Fiji for less.
New Zealand Cruises with Dream Cruises
Worldwide sale flying Qantas.
Free nights in Fiji.
Indulge in Fiji.
2nd person flies to Europe for free*.
Take a mate to the Gold Coast.
South Australia Indulgence.
2020 Olympic Games.
Worldwide Cruise Sale on now.
Free nights in the islands of Tahiti.
Europe on sale with Contiki.
Islands on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Club Med - All-inclusive
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 19 by 4pm
18 day/17 night tour from
per person share twin Flights are additional
Explore Italy’s evocative regions as you travel from Milan to Rome discovering regional delights and stunning scenery along the way. Cruise on Lake Como, stay in a dreamy Italian castle, explore the idyllic villages on the Cinque Terre, drink wine in Tuscany and of course stay on the stunning Amalfi Coast.
✔ ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
✔ Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
✔ Travel in a first class air-conditioned touring coach
✔ 17 nights specially selected hotel accommodation
✔ Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
✔ 29 Meals – including breakfast daily and 12 dinners
✔ Tea, coffee and a complimentary beverage with all included dinners
✔ Hand Selected Albatross Experiences - private boat Lake Maggiore, Lake Como and Venice, cruises Cinque Terre, Capri and olive oil tasting in a Tuscan farmhouse
✔ Local guides as described in the itinerary
✔ ALL tips to your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides
✔ Personal audio system whilst on tour
✔ Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
✔ Albatross Travel App and ‘On Tour’ Travel Map
✔ Albatross Memories Photobook
Flights are additional
This tour requires a moderate level of fitness due to the unique places we visit and stay. This tour is not suited to anyone who has mobility issues.
18 Day/17 Night
from $8477 per adult share twin
Travel: Based on 22 Apr, 06 May, 13 May, 20 May, 03 Jun, 17 Jun, 02 Sep, 07 Oct 20 departures
BONUS Includes a saving of $300 per person when booked by 31 Oct 19
• Stay 4 nights beside Lake Maggiore in the magnificent Italian Lakes District
• Explore the magnificent gardens of Villa Carlotta and travel by boat across Lake Como to Bellagio
• Visit the ancient mountain village of Macugnaga set high in the stunning Alps
• Cruise on Lake Maggiore to Isola Bella and visit Isola Pescatori and visit the palatial Borromeo Villa and Gardens
• Stay 2 nights in either a centuries old Italian Castle or a grand Venetian Villa in Mira
• Enjoy lunchtime beside splendid Lake Garda, the largest Italian Lake
• Spend a day exploring the romantic canals and squares of Venice
• Stay 5 nights in the Tuscan spa town of Montecatini Terme
• Enjoy a day discovering the beautiful city of Florence
• Relax with an entire day at leisure in Tuscany
• Explore the scenic villages of the Cinque Terre and the medieval walled city of Lucca
• See the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and Cathedral
• Sample the regional wines, olive oil and delightful local produce in a Tuscan farmhouse
• Stay 2 nights in the Umbrian Hills staying in medieval Spoleto
• Discover the fairytale ‘town of towers’San Gimignano and the beautifully preserved streets of medieval Siena
• Explore Assisi and visit the wonderfully restored cathedral with a local guide
• Relax with an afternoon at leisure in Spoleto
• Stay 3 wonderful nights in Minori on the Amalfi Coast
• Marvel at the ancient ruins of Pompeii
• Cruise across the Bay of Naples and explore the beautiful island of Capri
• Experience the world famous, cliff hanging ‘Amalfi Coast drive’
• Visit the picturesque towns of Amalfi and Ravello on the stunning Amalfi Coast
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Travel is based on set departures Apr-Oct 20. Valid for sales to 31 Oct 19 for new bookings only. The price advertised is per person share twin and includes the discount of $300 per person. Prices advertised are based on 22 Apr, 06 May, 13 May, 20 May, 03 Jun, 17 Jun, 02 Sep, 07 Oct 20 departures and are correct as at 19 Aug 19. Conditions apply. Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only. All prices and packages are subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be commenced and completed as specified. Some surcharges and closeout periods may apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Packages are based on consecutive night stays at specified hotels – should your needs differ please refer to your travel consultant. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Airfares are additional. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
Supplier Code: <HOTP>
HOT privacy statement