Register / Login
UK & Europe
Holland America Top Ten Sale
Hawai’i Flash Sale with Hawaiian Airlines
Lock in your Gold Coast holiday.
Fly to Europe with Cathay Pacific
G Adventures New Year Sale
Canadian Rockies in style
Explore Canada's British Columbia
2nd person flies to Europe for free.
School Holidays 2020.
Royal Caribbean on sale.
Kids Fly Free to Fiji.
Europe on sale.
Oceania OLife Ultimate Sale
Fiji flights sale.
Lock in your Queensland holiday.
P&O UK Cruises
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 20 by 4pm
11 days / 10 nights from
per person share twinFlights are additional
Immerse yourself in the diversity of the beautiful Sicilian coast. Ancient civilisations, prehistoric caves, Byzantine churches, Baroque buildings and majestic landscape – the island of Sicily has it all. Immerse yourself in all the glory of Sicily including its mouth-watering cuisine! Explore the volcanic valleys of Mt. Etna, timeworn streets of Siracusa, the architectural wonders of Ragusa and the rich history of Palermo. Starring dramatic cliffside villages, clear waters and delicious seafood, this is a chance to experience the highlights of Sicily
✔ 10 nights hotels
✔ 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinner
✔ Airport arrival transfer at Palermo
✔ Tour leader throughout and local guides
✔ All transportation & sightseeing mentioned
Flights are additional
11 days / 10 nights
From $6040 per person share twin
Based on departures 30 Jun, 08 Sep 20
Please contact House of Travel for departure dates and prices
Day 1: Palermo
Day 2: Monreale - Palermo
Day 3: Cefalu – Nebrodi Mountains
Day 4: Montalbano – Malabotta Forest - Taormin
Day 5: Castelmola - Taormina
Day 6: Mt Etna
Day 7: Mt Etna - Ragusa
Day 8: Modica - Ragusa
Day 9: Vendicari Nature Reserve – Noto – Syracuse
Day 10: Syracuse
Day 11: Syracuse
• Breathtaking walks with expansive views are the perfect way to experience Sicily’s spectacular beauty
• Explore the lunar-like landscape of Europe’s largest active volcano – the towering Mount Etna
• Discover the truly ancient history of the island with the ‘Sicilian Stonehenge’ in the Malabotta forest. Enjoy a lunch of local specialties in the forest, with views of Mount Etna rising in front of you.
• Search crumbling Greek and Roman ruins in the charming seaside town of Taormina
• Taste tradition in the famous chocolate of Modica, made from a centuries-old secret recipe
• Your feature stay hotel is located in the middle of the lovely historical heart of Siracusa, on the island of Ortigia. Hidden in its basement is Europe's oldest Jewish ritual bath, a so called mikveh, discovered during renovation works.
> More about Italy
> More Peregrine Adventures deals
Sales period to 31 Mar 20 • Prices are correct as at 20 Dec 19 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Deposit of $600 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. • All tours are subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. • Airfares are not included and are an additional cost •Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
Supplier Code: HOT Product Adventure Team
HOT privacy statement