Register / Login
Escape to Raro.
Back-Roads Touring 2020 Earlybird Deal.
All-inclusive 5 star Bali.
More Fiji for less.
New Zealand Cruises with Dream Cruises
Worldwide sale flying Qantas.
Free nights in Fiji.
Indulge in Fiji.
2nd person flies to Europe for free*.
Take a mate to the Gold Coast.
South Australia Indulgence.
2020 Olympic Games.
Worldwide Cruise Sale on now.
Free nights in the islands of Tahiti.
Europe on sale with Contiki.
Islands on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Club Med - All-inclusive
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 19 by 4pm
14 day / 13 night tour from
per person share twinFlights are additional
See Berlin’s Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdam’s Palaces and ‘Bridge of Spies’, Prague’s medieval Hradcany Castle and WWII Colditz. Stand on the Bastei Bridge and giant Königstein’s ramparts. Relax in the magnificent Saxon Switzerland National Park, float on a punt through Spreewald’s marshes, cruise along the River Elbe to Dresden’s Royal Palace and glide down the Vltava in Cesky Krumlov.
✔ Tea, coffee and a complimentary beverage with all included dinners
✔ Welcome drink in Berlin
✔ Hand Selected Albatross Experiences – Spreewald punt ride, Elbe River cruise, Vltava raft ride, Kutná Hora silver mine visit, ‘Saxon Switzerland’
✔ Local guides as described in the itinerary
✔ ALL tips for your Tour Manager, Driver and local guides
✔ Personal audio system whilst on tour
✔ Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
✔ Albatross Travel App and ‘On Tour’ Travel Map
✔ Albatross Memories Photobook
Flights are additional
14 day / 13 night tour
From $6627 per person share twin
Based on 12 Jun, 14 Aug, 11 Sep 20 departures
BONUS Includes a saving of $300 per person when booked by 31 Oct 19
• Stay 2 nights in vibrant Berlin with a full free day
• See the famous Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden and rebuilt Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie and sections of “The Wall’
• Glide through the waterways of the ‘Spree Forest’ – a unique UNESCO listed biosphere
• Visit majestic Saxon Switzerland, walk over the Bastei Bridge far above the River Elbe and explore the ramparts of Germany’s largest fortress – Königstein
• Enjoy a walking tour of Dresden
• Stay 3 nights in the heart of glorious medieval Prague
• Be guided through the infamous ‘escape castle’ of WWII – Colditz
• Explore the massive Hradcany – Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral the colourful houses of Zlatá Ulièka
• Visit the historic silver city of Kutná Hora, the Sedlec Ossuary (Church of Bones), wonderful Cathedral of Saint Barbara, and a torch lit guided tour through the 500 year old silver mine
• Stay 2 nights in the heart of wonderful Cesky Krumlov
• Enjoy a walking tour including several locations from the film ‘The Sound of Music’ in Salzburg
• Spend time at leisure in Salzburg exploring the ornate squares and churches, fascinating shops and traditional coffee houses
• Savour a memorable farewell dinner at the St Peter Stiftskeller, the oldest known restaurant in central Europe!
Travel is based on set departures May-Sep 20. Valid for sales to 31 Oct 19 for new bookings only. The price advertised is per person share twin and includes the discount of $300 per person. Prices advertised are based on 12 Jun, 14 Aug, 11 Sep 20 departures and are correct as at 19 Aug 19. Conditions apply. Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only. All prices and packages are subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be commenced and completed as specified. Some surcharges and closeout periods may apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Packages are based on consecutive night stays at specified hotels – should your needs differ please refer to your travel consultant. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Airfares are additional. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
Supplier Code: <HOTP>
HOT privacy statement