Register / Login
How does your USA sound?
Online exclusive Asia Flight Sale
Oceania Cruises on Sale!
Canadian Rockies in style.
Sydney on sale.
Rarotonga on sale.
Queensland on sale
Experience South America.
Fiji on sale.
The Americas on sale.
Discover the best of Europe.
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
| NORTH AMERICA
| PACIFIC ISLANDS
| SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA
| UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 19
16 days/15 nights from
per person share twin Flights are additional
Five of France’s seductive regions… the graceful châteaux of the Loire Valley, the glorious Dordogne, the land of the Cathars in the Languedoc Roussillon, to ancient Provence and the stunning Côte d’Azur. Wonderful experiences…the Canal du Midi, the incredible caves of Gouffre de Padirac and afternoon tea in Rothschild’s luxuriant Villa Ephrussi
✔ Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
✔ Travel in a first class air-conditioned touring coach
✔ 15 nights specially selected hotel accommodation
✔ Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
✔ Breakfast daily
✔ 11 dinners including welcome dinner, and 6 local restaurant dinners in Loire Valley, Dordogne, Couiza, St Remy, Nice and farewell dinner in St Paul de Vence
✔ Welcome drink Loire Valley
✔ All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
✔ Special Highlights - barge cruise Dordogne, cruises Canal du Midi and the Calanques, Villa Ephrussi afternoon tea
✔ Local guides as described in the itinerary
✔ Personal audio system whilst on tour
✔ Albatross travel app
✔ Free WiFi available on most coaches and at hotels
✔ End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
Flights are additional
16 day/15 night
From $8997 per adult share twin
Travel: Based on 13 Sep 19 departures
• Stay 3 nights amongst the glorious chateaux of the Loire Valley, see mighty Chambord and visit elegant Chenonceau, the incredible Gardens of Villandry, Fontevraud Abbey and Da Vinci’s Clos de Luce
• Explore Amboise and Chinon, and visit the Palaeolithic rock paintings on the cave site of Lascaux II and tragic Oradour-sur-Glane
• In the Dordogne, stay 3 nights in perfectly preserved Sarlat-la-Caneda, visit La Roque Gageac, cruise on the river Dordogne, explore ancient Rocamadour and visit the incredible caves of Gouffre de Padirac
• Sleep for 3 nights in le Château des Ducs de Joyeuse in the Cathar countryside of Languedoc Roussillon, play pétanque, enjoy a wine tasting in the Chateau’s ancient chapel, visit Carcassonne, beautifully preserved Mirepoix and intriguing Rennes-le-Chateau, and Castelnaudary before cruising down the Canal Du Midi
• Stay 3 nights in Provence, relax in ancient Nimes, visit Aigues-Mortes set in the salt pans of the Camargue, Avignon and the Roman Pont du Gard, experience the Carriere des Lumiere sound and light show in Les Baux and enjoy dinner in St Remy
• Visit the pretty harbour town of Cassis and enjoy a dramatic Calanques coastal cruise
• Relax over 3 nights in the Cote d’Azur, explore Nice, Cannes and Monte Carlo, plus visit a perfumery in Grasse
• Visit exclusive Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat, enjoy afternoon tea in Villa Ephrussi – home of the Rothschild family, plus experience a farewell dinner in the artisan village of Saint Paul de Vence
Travel is based on set departures May-Sep 19. Valid for sales 31 Oct 19 for new bookings only. The price advertised is per person share twin and based on 13 Sep 19 departures and are correct as at 20 Dec 18. Conditions apply. Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only. All prices and packages are subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be commenced and completed as specified. Some surcharges and closeout periods may apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Packages are based on consecutive night stays at specified hotels – should your needs differ please refer to your travel consultant. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Airfares are additional. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Supplier Code: <HOTP>
HOT privacy statement