Register / Login
Escape to Raro.
Back-Roads Touring 2020 Earlybird Deal.
All-inclusive 5 star Bali.
More Fiji for less.
New Zealand Cruises with Dream Cruises
Worldwide sale flying Qantas.
Free nights in Fiji.
Indulge in Fiji.
2nd person flies to Europe for free*.
Take a mate to the Gold Coast.
South Australia Indulgence.
2020 Olympic Games.
Worldwide Cruise Sale on now.
Free nights in the islands of Tahiti.
Europe on sale with Contiki.
Islands on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Club Med - All-inclusive
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 19 by 4pm
15 days/14 nights from
per person share twin Flights are additional
Discover five of France’s seductive regions… the graceful châteaux of the Loire Valley, the glorious Dordogne, the land of the Cathars in the Languedoc Roussillon, to ancient Provence and the stunning Côte d’Azur. Wonderful experiences… the extraordinary Carrières de Lumières, the incredible caves of Gouffre de Padirac and afternoon tea in Rothschild’s luxuriant Villa Ephrussi.
✔ Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
✔ Travel in a first class air-conditioned touring coach
✔ 14 nights specially selected hotel accommodation
✔ Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
✔ Breakfast daily
✔ 21 Meals – including breakfast daily and 7 dinners
✔ Tea, coffee and a complimentary beverage with all included dinners
✔ Welcome drink Loire Valley
✔ Hand Selected Albatross Experiences – Dordogne barge cruise, Calanques cruise, visit Carrières de Lumières, Villa Ephrussi afternoon tea
✔ Local guides as described in the itinerary
✔ Personal audio system whilst on tour
✔ Albatross travel app
✔ Free WiFi available on most coaches and at hotels
✔ End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
Flights are additional
15 day / 14 night tour
From $7827 per person share twin
Travel: Based on 07 Sep 20 departures
BONUS Includes a saving of $300 per person when booked by 31 Oct 19
• Stay 3 nights in the enchanting Château Rochecotte nestled in its own gardens and grounds, in the spectacular Loire Valley
• Enjoy the gardens and interior of the elegant Château Chenonceau
• Visit Amboise and Da Vinci’s residence – Château du Clos Lucé
• Visit the classic 16th and 18th century gardens of Château Villandry
• Explore Tours and relax in the cafés on Place Plumereau
• Stay 3 nights in perfectly preserved Sarlat-la-Canéda
• See the tragic village of Oradour-sur-Glane, destroyed in WWII
• Cruise down the River Dordogne past medieval castles
• Enjoy a guided tour of the huge fortified town of Carcassonne
• Stay 3 nights in the centre of medieval Avignon
• Walk across the spectacular Pont du Gard
• Experience the extraordinary Carrières de Lumières sound and light show in the quarries of Les Baux
• Stay 3 nights in the old town of Nice
• Discover the dramatic Calanques on a coastal cruise along the Côte d’Azur
• Explore Nice, Cannes and Monte Carlo, plus visit a perfumery in Grasse
• Enjoy a farewell dinner in the artisan village of Saint Paul de Vence
Travel is based on set departures May-Sep 20. Valid for sales to 31 Oct 19 for new bookings only. The price advertised is per person share twin and includes the discount of $300 per person. Prices advertised are based on 07 Sep 20 departures and are correct as at 19 Aug 19. Conditions apply. Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only. All prices and packages are subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be commenced and completed as specified. Some surcharges and closeout periods may apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Packages are based on consecutive night stays at specified hotels – should your needs differ please refer to your travel consultant. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Airfares are additional. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
Supplier Code: <HOTP>
HOT privacy statement