Register / Login
The world is on sale.
Globus 2020 Earlybird Deal
Asia on sale.
Discover Incredible Hawaiʻi Island.
Byron Bay Luxury.
Sunshine Coast Beachfront.
Canadian Rockies in Style.
Royal Caribbean South Pacific Sale
Europe on sale with Singapore Airlines.
Vanuatu is calling.
Let's see the world with Peregrine Adventures.
24hr domestic flights sale.
Europe Earlybird Sale withNorwegian Cruise Line
New Zealand Cruises with Dream Cruises
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Club Med - All-inclusive
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 19 by 4pm
16 day/15 night tour from
per person share twinFlights are additional
✔ Afternoon tea at Betty’s tearooms in Harrogate
✔ All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
✔ Hand Selected Albatross Experiences - Private cruise Lake Windermere, Captain Cook's Whitby
✔ Local guides as described in the itinerary
✔ Personal audio system whilst on tour
✔ Free WiFi available on most coaches and at hotels
✔ End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
Flights are additional
16 day / 15 night tour
From $8467 per person share twin
Travel: based on 02 Sep 19 departures
BONUS Includes a saving of $300 per person when booked by 31 Oct 19
• Stay 3 nights in historic Bath and visit the remarkable stone megaliths of Stonehenge
• Explore the ruins of Glastonbury and Bath’s Roman Baths and Pump room
• Take in the majestic Clifton Suspension Bridge above the River Avon
• Spend a day touring the stunning Lake District and cruise on Lake Windermere
• Sample a ‘wee tipple’ at The Scotch Whisky Experience
• Cross the drawbridge to visit Edinburgh Castle
• Indulge in a decadent afternoon tea at Betty’s Tea Rooms in Harrogate
• Board a heritage train and ride to Whitby
• Stay 3 nights in Shakespeare’s Stratford-Upon-Avon
• Discover Oxford on a guided walking tour
• Spend an afternoon exploring the villages of the Cotswolds
• Enjoy your final night with an exclusive stay in Leeds Castle
• Experience a grand farewell Dinner in Lady Baillie’s Dining Room
Travel is based on set departures May-Sep 20. Valid for sales to 31 Oct 19 for new bookings only. The price advertised is per person share twin and includes the discount of $300 per person. Prices advertised are based on 02 Sep 20 departures and are correct as at 19 Aug 19. Conditions apply. Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only. All prices and packages are subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be commenced and completed as specified. Some surcharges and closeout periods may apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Packages are based on consecutive night stays at specified hotels – should your needs differ please refer to your travel consultant. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Airfares are additional. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
Supplier Code: <HOTP>
HOT privacy statement