Register / Login
Bali for the whole family.
Sydney on sale.
A perfect Fiji getaway.
Save on Samoa.
Europe 2019. Book now!
Queensland Beachfront Holidays.
Cruises on sale
Go beyond the (Great) Wall.
South America on sale
USA on sale
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 May 19
14 day tour from
per person share twinFlights are additional
14 Days/13 Nights from Lima
From *$4145 per person share twin
Set Depatures (For Depatures & pricing contact House of Travel)
• It's delicious, diverse and hands-on. You’ll learn the secrets of ceviche, make your own pisco sour, learn a few Andean cooking tips with a foodie in Cusco and eat empanadas straight from the wood-fired ‘horno’
• Pay a visit to a cacao farm and get involved in the whole process from planting to the final product. Enjoy a farm-cooked dinner & stay overnight on the family's plantation.
• Indulge in an optional tour and tasting at one of the Sacred Valley's first craft breweries. Whet your whistle with a pint of the fruity local IPA, the citrus tinged American pale ale, the caramel malts of the Ayrampo Roja red ale or the hearty chocolate notes of the imperial porter.
• Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene
• No trip to Peru is complete without seeing Machu Picchu, so you’ll spend a day exploring this magical metropolis of the Incas
• Staying in a cosy nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps, you'll be immersed in the ambience of the jungle, waking up to the twitter and buzz of exotic birds
• Local staff and multilingual guides allow you to get the most out of this incredible environment. Pick their brain about the area's flora and fauna as you explore
• Experience the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest. Stroll along jungle trails on the lookout for monkeys, parrots, otters and caimans
> More about South America
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Travel is valid between 10 May-15 Dec 19 and sales valid until 31 May 19. Valid for new bookings only. Conditions apply. Receive $100 off for every $1000 spent when booking an Intrepid small group tour in South America, departing between 10 May and 15 December 2019. Discount excludes Polar, Expeditions, Festivals, Short Break Adventures, Urban Adventures, Asia Passes, private groups, Adventure Cruising operated by Variety and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers. Discount applies to new bookings only, made and deposited at any House of Travel store in New Zealand from 10 May to 31 May 2019. The discount applies to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable. Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares. A deposit of $400 per person, per tour is required on booking with full payment due at least 56 days prior to departure. A $99 deposit per trip is applicable on tours in the 18 to 29s range only. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. All tours are subject to availability. Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season and include the discount. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Amendment & cancellation fees may apply. Travel insurance and airfares are additional. Contact House of Travel on 0800 713 715 for more information and the best airfare to match your holiday. HOT Code: CMPIP0519
HOT privacy statement