Register / Login
Fly to Europe with Singapore Airlines.
Discover Europe with Globus.
River cruising reinvented
Gold Coast girls getaway.
Ski British Columbia.
Malaysia Beach Escapes.
2020 Olympic Games.
Cunard - Rediscover Australia & Beyond Sale
Oceania Cruises on Sale!
Escape to Raro.
Hawaiʻi on sale.
Boxing Day Test at the MCG!
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Club Med - All-inclusive
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Dec 19 by 4pm
14 day tour from
per person share twinFlights are additional
14 Days/13 Nights from Lima
From *$3515 per person share twin
Set Depatures (For Depatures & pricing contact House of Travel)
• It's delicious, diverse and hands-on. You’ll learn the secrets of ceviche, make your own pisco sour, learn a few Andean cooking tips with a foodie in Cusco and eat empanadas straight from the wood-fired ‘horno’
• Pay a visit to a cacao farm and get involved in the whole process from planting to the final product. Enjoy a farm-cooked dinner & stay overnight on the family's plantation.
• Indulge in an optional tour and tasting at one of the Sacred Valley's first craft breweries. Whet your whistle with a pint of the fruity local IPA, the citrus tinged American pale ale, the caramel malts of the Ayrampo Roja red ale or the hearty chocolate notes of the imperial porter.
• Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene
• No trip to Peru is complete without seeing Machu Picchu, so you’ll spend a day exploring this magical metropolis of the Incas
• Staying in a cosy nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps, you'll be immersed in the ambience of the jungle, waking up to the twitter and buzz of exotic birds
• Local staff and multilingual guides allow you to get the most out of this incredible environment. Pick their brain about the area's flora and fauna as you explore
• Experience the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest. Stroll along jungle trails on the lookout for monkeys, parrots, otters and caimans
> More Intrepid deals
> More about South America
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Sale period to 31 Dec 19 • Prices are correct as at 22 Jul 19 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Deposit of $400 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. • All tours are subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. • Airfares are not included and are an additional cost • Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
Supplier Code: HOT Product Adventure Team
HOT privacy statement