Register / Login
Globus 2020 Earlybird Deal
Bali Flash Sale.
Sunshine Coast Beachfront.
Canadian Rockies in Style.
Discover Incredible Hawaiʻi Island.
Byron Bay Luxury.
Royal Caribbean South Pacific Sale
Vanuatu is calling.
Europe on sale with Singapore Airlines.
Let's see the world with Peregrine Adventures.
Europe Earlybird Sale withNorwegian Cruise Line
New Zealand Cruises with Dream Cruises
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Club Med - All-inclusive
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Dec 19 by 4pm
14 day tour from
per person share twinFlights are additional
14 Days/13 Nights from Lima
From *$3515 per person share twin
Set Depatures (For Depatures & pricing contact House of Travel)
• It's delicious, diverse and hands-on. You’ll learn the secrets of ceviche, make your own pisco sour, learn a few Andean cooking tips with a foodie in Cusco and eat empanadas straight from the wood-fired ‘horno’
• Pay a visit to a cacao farm and get involved in the whole process from planting to the final product. Enjoy a farm-cooked dinner & stay overnight on the family's plantation.
• Indulge in an optional tour and tasting at one of the Sacred Valley's first craft breweries. Whet your whistle with a pint of the fruity local IPA, the citrus tinged American pale ale, the caramel malts of the Ayrampo Roja red ale or the hearty chocolate notes of the imperial porter.
• Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene
• No trip to Peru is complete without seeing Machu Picchu, so you’ll spend a day exploring this magical metropolis of the Incas
• Staying in a cosy nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps, you'll be immersed in the ambience of the jungle, waking up to the twitter and buzz of exotic birds
• Local staff and multilingual guides allow you to get the most out of this incredible environment. Pick their brain about the area's flora and fauna as you explore
• Experience the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest. Stroll along jungle trails on the lookout for monkeys, parrots, otters and caimans
> More Intrepid deals
> More about South America
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Sale period to 31 Dec 19 • Prices are correct as at 22 Jul 19 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Deposit of $400 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. • All tours are subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. • Airfares are not included and are an additional cost • Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.
Supplier Code: HOT Product Adventure Team
HOT privacy statement