Register / Login
More New Zealand
Amazing City Breaks
DC3 Vintage Air Safari
Orange ~ Stay Dreaming
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 01 Mar 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & activity from
per person share twinFlights are additional
Explore the rejuvenated Christchurch city with its creative and funky urban centre. With a prime central city position, Ramada Christchurch is a great pick, within walking distance of many of the city’s main attractions including boutique laneways, the Riverside market and hidden gems. Choose from two of Christchurch’s most iconic activities – the Christchurch Tram or Punting on the River Avon.
From $185 per person share twin, extra night from $77 per person
Travel: 01 Mar-31 May 21
Add on Activities
• North Canterbury Wine Trail from $100 per adult
• Akaroa Nature Cruise from $90 per adult / $35 per child (5-15yrs)
• The Longest Zipline Ride at Christchurch Adventure Park from $75 per adult / $45 per child (1-17yrs)
> Click here for more Christchurch experiences
What you'll love
Enjoy a journey in style through the changing face of Christchurch’s city centre on board the beautifully restored heritage Trams, one of Christchurch’s leading attractions. The Christchurch Tram offers a unique experience combining history and sightseeing. The all-day hop-on hop-off ticket allows you to visit the central city sights with 17 stops enroute and a live commentary.
Punting on the River Avon
Welcome aboard Punting on the Avon, authentic Edwardian punt rides along the Avon River. Punting on the Avon has been one of Christchurch's iconic attractions since 1986. Come aboard a classic punt at the historic Antigua Boatshed Landing and an Edwardian punter will guide you quietly past trailing willows, woodlands and the leafy banks of the Botanic Gardens.
Combining history and heritage with cosmopolitan culture, this modern boutique hotel promises an exciting city stay for both the corporate and leisure traveller. The hotel is a leisurely five-minute walk from the city centre, and a 25-minute drive from Christchurch International Airport.
> More City Deals on sale
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on 2 people in double bedding. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 01 March 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout dates may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ212NCGRTNZ
HOT Code: CMPTNZ0221