Register / Login
UK & Europe
Kia Orana Cook Islands!
Asia River Cruises with Pandaw
NZ Family Breaks
NZ Fly & Stay
NZ Short Breaks
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Aug 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & Weta Workshop tour from
per person share twinSAVE $70 PER PERSONAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
Visit the vibrant and creative capital of New Zealand. Enjoy great food, coffee, wine and craft beer in this cosmopolitan city. Tour Weta Workshop, join your guide on an interactive adventure through the latest handcrafted world. Relax in your centrally located 4+ star accommodation.
✔ 2 nights’ accommodation at Rydges Wellington
✔ Weta Workshop There & Back Again Full Experience Tour (Weta & Thunderbirds)
Ask us about flights and rental car
2 nights staying at Rydges Wellington in a Superior Room weekend stays (Fri-Sun)
From $289 per person share twin
Travel: 04 Jul 20-19 Sep, 16 Dec-31 Jan 21
From $329 per person share twin
Travel: 20 Sep-15 Dec, 01 Feb-18 Mar 21
Add on an extra night from $111 per person
Ask us about pricing for Mon-Thu stays
What you'll love
Experience this exclusive behind-the-scenes opportunity to visit Thunderbirds Are Go. Join your talented guide on an interactive adventure through the latest world handcrafted by Weta Workshop. You will be guided through the many miniature sets built for the recently released 2015 Thunderbirds Are Go television series created in association with ITV Studios and Pukeko Pictures.
Visitors will experience a vast collection of miniatures, both large and small, and be able to witness artists creating original set pieces. Your guide will also highlight the methods used to bring the world of Thunderbirds to life on screen.
Rydges Wellington is centrally located on downtown Featherston Street with a unique combination of harbour and city outlooks. The hotel is within walking distance of Lambton Quay, Westpac Stadium, Queens Wharf, and Wellington Railway Station, making it ideally positioned in the heart of the capital.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 August 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from 01 July 2020 to 18 March 2021
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ202NWLGV
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement