Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Queenstown Adventures.Your Way!
Queenstown Flights & 3 Nights from $385pp
The Southern Scenic Route
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Cruise Month on now!
TranzAlpine, Glaciers & Lakes
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Nov 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
5 day / 4 night road trip from
per person share twinAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 2 nights at Copthorne Hokianga in a Standard Room
✔ 2 nights at Pacific Rendezvous Tutukaka in a One Bedroom Deluxe Ocean View Room
From $419 per person share twin
Travel: 01-31 Oct 20
From $448 per person share twin
Travel: 01-30 Nov 20
From $514 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Dec 20-28 Feb 21
Add on a Rental Car from $120 per person
Add on Sightseeing Combos
• Footprints Waipoua & Crossings Hokianga & the Perfect Day Out at Tutukaka for $293 per person
• Manea Footprints of Kupe & Meet Tane Mahuta at night for $135 per person
• 2x Dives Poor Knights for $266 per person
Mix and match these great activities or ask us for more options
DAY 1 - AUCKLAND TO HOKIANGA
Collect car hire on arrival into Auckland and head north over the Auckland Harbour Bridge on your journey to Northland and your first stop on this twin coast holiday. As you head north take the time to stop in Warkworth for refreshments before visiting the Kauri Museum at Matakohe. Passing through Dargaville and heading in the Kauri Coast you’ll reach your destination of Hokianga.
DAY 2 - AT HOKIANGA
Today embark on a cultural discovery with nature. A visitor experience like no other Manea Footprints of Kupe enlightens the sacred tribal histories of the region bringing you along for a voyager with Kupe the discoverer.
Next you get to meet some of the giants of the forest; Tane Matua Ngahere and Tane Mahuta. Your Maori guides will relate stories and legends of the forest, of its gods, and other spiritual inhabitants. They will greet the giant trees with spine-tingling waiata (sacred chants).
DAY 3 - HOKIANGA TO TUTUKAKA
Venturing to the east coast you travel south again for a 2 night stay in Tutukaka. Gateway to the ‘best sub-tropical diving in the world’. Natural beauty abounds on the Tutukaka Coast. Rocky shores, and pristine white sand beaches, stunning coastal bush walks, and the incredible Poor Knights Marine Reserve.
DAY 4 - AT TUTUKAKA
It’s time to get out on the water and the best way is a very special day-trip, Perfect Day offers the ultimate non-diving Poor Knights experience, offering sight-seeing, kayaking, cave explorations, snorkeling, swimming, sea mammal-spotting, snippets of fascinating history and Island facts and great food.
DAY 5 - DEPART TUTUKAKA
At your leisure this morning, enjoy breakfast and check out before returning to Auckland to drop your rental car and return home.
> More Holiday@Home deals
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 30 November 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from 01 October 2020 to 28 February 2021. Blackout periods may apply.
• Car hire is with Go Rentals and is subject to an excess on collection of the vehicle.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ205TCDAC
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement