Register / Login
Come & Play in the Gold Coast!
NZ Winter Escapes
Winter Wonderland - Canterbury & the West Coast
Experience Vivid Sydney!
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 02 Jul 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
4 nights & activities from
per person share twinAsk about flights & rental car
Aoraki Mount Cook National Park is home of the highest mountains and the longest glaciers. It is alpine in the purest sense - with skyscraping peaks, glaciers and permanent snow fields, all set under a star-studded sky. Enjoy a unique guided hot pools and star gazing experience at Lake Tekapo, combining the stunning Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve with relaxing in soul-warming hot pools.
✔ 2 nights at The Hermitage Hotel, Mt Cook in a Premium Room
✔ Entry to Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre
✔ 2 nights at Peppers Bluewater Resort, Lake Tekapo in a Deluxe Lakeview Hotel Room
✔ Star Gazing Tour with Tekapo Star Gazing
✔ Day pass to Tekapo Springs
Ask us about flights and rental car
4 nights & activities
From $699 per person share twin - save $95 per person
Travel: 08 Jun-31 Oct 21
Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre
Discover the history of this iconic region. A tribute to Sir Edmund Hillary, humanitarian, ambassador and one of the world's greatest explorers, the centre showcases the Aoraki Mount Cook region, its people and its place in the universe.
Star Gazing Tour & Tekapo Springs
A two-hour experience, the first half of this guided indoor / outdoor tour introduces you to Tekapo’s amazing night skies with a unique combination of astronomy and storytelling. The second half of the tour takes place in a 38-degree hot pool; relax on a floating hammock and feel like you’re soaking in the stars as you explore the wonder of night skies. Plus you can experience the incredible lake and mountain views while you soak in the pools by day with a day pass.
35 min Tasman Experience flight
Enjoy a glacier & snow landing experience on the Tasman Glacier. You will have exceptional views of Aoraki Mt Cook and the Hochstetter Icefall as you fly up the Tasman Valley. Explore the flawless and pristine Tasman Glacier and experience this unique alpine environment with 600 metres of glacier ice beneath your feet. Reserve your choice of ski plane or helicopter. Both offer a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Skydive Mt Cook
Jump from 13,000ft and enjoy an unforgettable skydiving experience. This jump includes a scenic flight, up to 45 seconds of freefall, and a few minutes under the parachute. On this tandem skydive, you are paired with a professional tandem master who looks after you every step of the way. Nearly 100,000 happy customers have had the best day of their lives. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime thrill.
45 min Glacier Highlights flight
Experience everything Aoraki Mt Cook National Park has to offer. The snow-capped mountains, the bright blue of the glacier lake and the lush greens of the vegetation are just a few of the magnificent sights you will experience as you fly through the Southern Alps. Once you’ve travelled up the Tasman Valley, you will make a glacier landing for a picture-perfect moment. This incredible journey is 45-minutes long, an amazing experience.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 02 July 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
• Package price is based on 2 people share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. The package price provided is a GUIDE PRICE ONLY and you will need to check with your travel consultant for the most accurate pricing. Rooms rates are dynamic providing the best rate of the day dependent on current inventory as such these are subject to availability & change without notice.
• Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• Domestic flights are not included.
• Blackout periods may apply.
• Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on superior operational capabilities.
• Star Gazing Tour operates Wed-Sun.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ214NMTS
HOT Code: CMPCNZ0621