Register / Login
Bay of Islands
New Zealand Circumnavigation
Taupo Holiday at Hilton Lake Taupo
Queenstown & Millbrook
Kawau Island Escape
4 Day Rail & Sounds
Luxury EscapesRanginui B&B
Whanganui Vintage Festival
Balloons over Waikato
Doubtful Sound Cruise
Marlborough Sounds Escape
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Nov 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights from
per person share twinINCLUDES 1 FREE NIGHT
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Hilton Lake Taupo in a Thermal Valley View Guest Room
✔ FREE Internet
✔ Early check in/late check out
Ask us about flights and rental car
3 night Taupo Holiday
From $435 per person share twin
Travel: 27 Dec 20–06 Jan 21
From $307 per person share twin
Travel: 10-19 Jan & 01 Feb–18 Mar 21
Based on Sun-Thu travel
BONUS - Includes 1 FREE night
Add on Sightseeing
• The Hidden Valley of Orakei Korako Cave & Thermal Park from $39 per person
• Wairakei Terraces & Thermal Health Spa Hot Pool entry from $25 per person
What you'll love
HILTON LAKE TAUPO
Bask in the breathtaking natural beauty of Taupo from Hilton Lake Taupo. Nestled among the epic scenery of Taupo on New Zealand's North Island, our hotel was originally built in 1889 as The Terraces Hotel. Experience awe inspiring natural beauty and stunning blue water as well as the best trout fishing in the world.
HIDDEN VALLEY OF ORAKEI KORAKO CAVE & THERMAL PARK – Optional Add On
Cross the beautiful Waikato River between Rotorua and Taupo and discover Orakei Korako Cave and Thermal Park. Also known as the Hidden Valley, Orakei Korako is a unique visitor attraction not to be missed. It’s a geothermal wonderland, one of nature’s true gifts. The name Orakei Korako can be interpreted as' Place of Adorning'. At present, there are up to 23 active natural geysers that play freely throughout the area. One geothermal consultant stated that Orakei Korako has the greatest number of active geysers of any geothermal field in New Zealand, with the most variable and most interesting changes. The highlight for many visitors on the walk through the valley is the thermal Ruatapu Cave (sacred hole). The cave extends 120 ft down to a hot pool at the bottom named Waiwhakaata, which means "pool of mirrors". Orakei Korako is only accessible by boat. The boat fare is included in the admission fee. Our boats do not run on a timetable but leave on request throughout the day. You may visit the valley as soon as you arrive.
WAIRAKEI TERRACES & THERMAL HEALTH SPA – Optional Add On
A century ago, the bubbling and steaming lands of Waiora Valley was a major visitor attraction to the Taupo area. Travelers worldwide came by train, by horse or stagecoach, to soak in the therapeutic pools and streams, or simply to marvel at the boiling earth or wander amid the array of coloured silicas and bright green ferns and mosses. At Wairakei Terraces, pools of varying temperatures between have been strategically positioned below the silica terraces and waterfall, taking full advantage of the geothermal water flow that is drawn to the earth’s surface from 1.5 kilometres underground.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 30 Nov 20 at 4pm or unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from Sunday to Thursday only for the dates as specified.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges, minimum nights and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Wairakei Terraces hot pools – visitors must be 15 years and over.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ203NTAU
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement