Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Queenstown Adventures.Your Way!
Queenstown Flights & 3 Nights from $385pp
The Southern Scenic Route
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Cruise Month on now!
TranzAlpine, Glaciers & Lakes
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Dec 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & Star Gazing Experience from
per person share twinAsk about flights & rental car
The ultimate in stellar relaxation, Tekapo Star Gazing is the only guided hot pools and star gazing experience in New Zealand. The tour operates from the renowned facilities of Tekapo Springs, combining the stunning Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve with our soul-warming hot pools.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 2 nights accommodation at Peppers Bluewater in a Deluxe Lakeview Hotel Room
✔ Star Gazing Tour with Tekapo Star Gazing
Ask us about flights & a rental car
2 night getaway
From $389 per person share twin
Travel: 15 Jul – 15 Sep 20
From $419 per person share twin
Travel: 16 Sep – 22 Oct 20
From $499 per person share twin
Travel: 23 Oct 20 - 31 Mar 21
What you'll love
STAR GAZING TOUR
A two-hour experience, the first half of this guided indoor / outdoor tour introduces you to Tekapo’s amazing night skies with a unique combination of astronomy and storytelling. The second half of the tour takes place in a 38-degree hot pool; relax on a floating hammock and feel like you’re soaking in the stars as you explore the wonder of night skies.
PEPPERS BLUEWATER RESORT LAKE TEKAPO
Peppers Bluewater is in a stunning location, offering a picturesque landscape right on your doorstep. Lake Tekapo is easily accessed by foot, or head further afield to the mountains. The onsite restaurant serves scrumptious food using produce from within the region and overlooks Lake Tekapo.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 December 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior
• Package price is based on 2 people share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. The package price provided is a GUIDE PRICE ONLY and you will need to check with your travel consultant for the most accurate pricing. Rooms rates are dynamic providing the best rate of the day dependent on current inventory as such these are subject to availability & change without notice.
• Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• Domestic flights are not included.
• Blackout periods may apply.
• Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on superior operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote booking code: ANZ202NLTEKESCS
HOT Code: CMPCH0920
HOT privacy statement