Register / Login
More New Zealand
Amazing City Breaks
DC3 Vintage Air Safari
Orange ~ Stay Dreaming
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Mar 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & Heritage tour from
per person share twinSAVE $178 PER PERSON
Indulge in awe-inspiring views from the towering Remarkables mountain range that rises from the rippling waters of Lake Wakatipu - all from the comfort of your hotel - Heritage Queenstown. Cruise in style in a 1937 convertible soft-top Chevrolet bus viewing art galleries, historic areas in both Queenstown & Arrowtown, tasting local cuisine & admiring the breathtaking scenery.
✔ 2 nights at Heritage Queenstown in a Deluxe Non-Lakeview Room with free parking and WiFi
✔ Unique Art, Wine & Heritage Tour
Ask us about flights & a rental car
From $390 per person share twin - Save $178 per person
Travel: 01 Feb-30 Mar 21
What you'll love
UNIQUE ART, WINE & HERITAGE TOUR
Climb aboard our 1937 Chevrolet bus on a journey of exploration into the culture and treasures of the Queenstown area. Highlights include the picturesque gold-mining town of Arrowtown and a local vineyard for wine tasting. On warm days we travel with the convertible top down so you can fully enjoy the open-air view of the magnificent surroundings and alluring beauty of this incredible region.
Includes full commentary, antipasto platter, tea/coffee, wine tasting & hotel transfers.
Queenstown, New Zealand's mountain playground, is one of the great alpine regions of the world. The sumptuous Heritage Queenstown Hotel calls this place home. The resort, and not just the altitude, offers a hotel experience certain to leave you breathless.
The vistas from Heritage Queenstown are the stuff of postcards. Soak in the amazing view of the towering Remarkables mountain range and the waters of Lake Wakatipu from the comfort of your room.
Crafted from centuries-old schist stone and cedar, this comfortable and sophisticated Queenstown hotel is the perfect place to mix business and pleasure.
> Add On Queenstown Activities
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 30 Mar 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code ANZ213DQHH
HOT Code: CMPNZ020221