Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Do something NEWin the New Year
New Year Sale
Rarotonga New Year Sale
P&O Splash Out Sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 29 Jan 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & Gibbston Valley Winery tour from
per person share twin
mi-pad is an award-winning, smart, sophisticated hotel in the heart of downtown Queenstown on the shores of world-renowned Lake Wakatipu. The first of its kind in New Zealand, mi-pad is an innovative, high-tech hotel personalising your accommodation experience and letting you live like a local. Through mi-pad’s exclusive app you can take control of everything from your room lighting to ordering food from local restaurants and checking the latest conditions at Coronet Peak. Enjoy our famous rooftop terrace. With an outdoor gas fire for crisp, clear evenings, ample seating and unrivalled views over Queenstown and beyond to Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables, our rooftop terrace is the perfect place to watch the sun set.
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at mi-pad Hotel Queenstown in a Queen Deluxe Room
✔ Cave and Winery Tour at Gibbston Valley Winery
Ask us about flights and a rental car
From $199 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Feb–30 Mar 21
What you'll love
Cave and Winery Tour at Gibbston Valley Winery
Informative and fun, visiting the wine cave is a must-do activity to experience wine in Central Otago. The tour includes a tasting of three varietals in the cave and a visit to our Home Block Vineyard, originally planted in 1983 by our founder and wine pioneer, Alan Brady.
Cave tours are 30 minutes duration and run on the hour from 10am through to 4.00pm (excluding the winery tour slots) where you will visit our vineyard and then proceed to our wine cave for a taste 3 of our current release wines.
> Queenstown Activities Add Ons
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on sharing double bedding and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 29 January 2021
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Transport to Gibbston Valley Winery is not included.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ203NQETNZ
HOT Code: CMPTNZ0121