Register / Login
Fly to Australia with Air New Zealand
Queensland on sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 May 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & Doubtful Sound Cruise from
per person share twin
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation in Queenstown at Garden Court Suites & Apartments
✔ Doubtful Sound Cruise ex Queenstown including Seasonal Packed Lunch
BONUS – Includes 1 FREE night
Ask us about flights & rental car
One Bedroom Courtyard Apartment
From $499 per person share twin
Travel: 06 Apr-30 Jun 21
One Bedroom Balcony Apartment
From $505 per person share twin
Travel: 06 Apr-30 Jun 21
What you'll love
DOUBTFUL SOUND CRUISE
Experience the spectacular, remote wilderness of Doubtful Sound on our guided day trip.
On boarding the coach in Queenstown, you are treated to a relaxing trip along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and through the rolling countryside to Manapouri. You board the vessel and cruise across picturesque Lake Manapouri to West Arm before travelling by coach through dense rainforest across Wilmot Pass. There are opportunities along the way to examine the plant life and view the spectacular scenery.
Once at Deep Cove, we board the catamaran for a three-hour (approximately) cruise of beautiful Doubtful Sound, a spectacular pristine fiord. During the cruise our knowledgeable and friendly nature guides will share with you their passion for the region. They’re always ready to answer questions, point out landmarks and provide all the information about the varied wildlife you may see, including dolphins, fur seals and the rare Fiordland crested penguin.
Doubtful Sound is a beautiful fiord; three times longer than Milford Sound, with twisting arms, it has a surface area ten times larger. With its rugged peaks, verdant rainforest and twisting, hidden inlets, Doubtful Sound will take your breath away.
GARDEN COURT SUITES & APARTMENTS
Garden Court Suites & Apartments is located in a relaxing garden setting, only a five-minute walk from Queenstown's vibrant town centre and on the doorstep of countless adventures! The bus stop is right outside your door and the unit has a fully equipped kitchen, your own laundry and outdoor space for you to sit back, relax and enjoy. This is a great choice for a convenient and value for money option close to town.
> Queenstown Activities Add Ons
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on sharing double bedding and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 May 2021.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply and include 24-25 April 21.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: Courtyard ANZ203NQDSTNZ/ Balcony ANZ203NQDSTNZV3
HOT Code: CMPTNZ0321