Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Queenstown Adventures.Your Way!
Queenstown Flights & 3 Nights from $385pp
The Southern Scenic Route
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Cruise Month on now!
TranzAlpine, Glaciers & Lakes
World of WearableArt Up Close
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
6 day self-drive return from Auckland from
per person share twinAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights at Sea Spray Suites Paihia in a One Bedroom Premium Suite
✔ 2 nights at Copthorne Hokianga in a Beachfront Room
✔ 3 hour Hole in the Rock Cruise
✔ Footprints Waipoua Twilight Encounter Tour
Ask us about flights and rental car
6 Day Northland Explorer self drive
From $778 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Oct-20 Dec 20
Add a rental car from $207 per person.
Extend your stay with a night in Auckland at SkyCity Grand Hotel from $140 per person share twin.
Includes 1 night at SkyCity Grand in a Grand Harbour View room & entry to the Sky Tower including Sky Deck.
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AUCKLAND, DRIVE TO PAIHIA
Depart Auckland in your own vehicle or collect your rental car then head north to Paihia. Along the way feel free to stop and explore some of the towns like Matakana and Warkworth. There is a great option for a day out on the water exploring the Poor Knights and surrounds if you want to include this in your itinerary. "The Perfect Day" sailing experience departs from Tutukaka, only a 35 minute drive from Whangarei. Continue north to Paihia and check into your accommodation for the next few nights.
DAY 2 - AT PAIHIA
Experience a uniquely relaxing three hours of island views and stunning blue waters! Depart from Paihia and head all the way out to the historic lighthouse at Cape Brett. Our catamaran will take you on a memorable voyage, gliding out to the famous Hole in the Rock at Motukakako. This landmark is a stunning sight, and in good conditions you will pass right through!
During your cruise, you will have the chance to see marine wildlife like whales and a variety of bird species. And make sure you are ready to take plenty of photos as you approach the Hole in the Rock!
There are plenty of lunch options for you to choose - you can pre-book a picnic lunch, bring your own food, or purchase hot or cold food on board.
DAY 3 - AT PAIHIA
Today is yours free to enjoy the region. You can relax or explore at your leisure. Maybe add in a trip to Cape Reigna so you can say you have visited ‘the very top of NZ’. We can offer a flight or coach option if you want to sit back and enjoy the scenery.
DAY 4 - PAIHIA TO HOKIANGA
This morning is free to relax. You may want to explore the Paihia village or take a drive to Kerikeri, only 30 minutes away. The Stone Store in the Kerikeri basin is well worth the visit for the historic significance. There are different fruit orchards and a chocolate factory on the way into Kerikeri that might be of interest to the foodies. After lunch make your way to Hokianga.
DAY 5 - AT HOKIANGA
Spend the day at leisure and soak up the stunning views across the Hokianga Harbour. This afternoon join a Footprint Waipoua Twilight Tour.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 October 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from 01 October 2020 to 20 December 2020. Blackout periods may apply
• Car hire is with Thrifty Car Rental in a Toyota Corolla or similar and is subject to an excess and airport pick up fee at time of collection.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ206DNE
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement