Register / Login
Gold Coast Winter Escapes
2023 Kiwi Explorer
Topdeck 22% off select 2022 tours
Back-Roads 10% off select 2022 tours
Journeys to Come
All on sale.
Covid-19 Customer Support
Discover a Different Australia
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 29 Apr 22 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & Food and Beverage credit from
per person share twinAsk about flights & rental car
Run away to the lush interior of NZ’s most biodiverse city, Ngāmotu-New Plymouth for 2 wildly enjoyable days and nights. With clear streams, leafy pathways and rich botanical gardens that have earned the title of ‘International Garden of Significance’ alongside a world-class contemporary art center, all sheltering beneath the majestic Maunga.
You’ll spend 2 luxurious nights at either the King and Queen Hotel situated in the vibrant West End Precinct hospitality hub or just a few steps away, at Nice Boutique Hotel. Enjoy their hospitality with the addition of a $100 per person food and beverage credit which can be used in any of the WEP’s 12 restaurants, bars and cafes. When you stay within the West End Precinct you will find yourself walking distance from the stunning coastal walkway where the mighty ocean meets the land. Explore the city shops, alleyways and street art.
A highlight is an optional visit to the Govett-Brewster Art Gallery and Len Lye Centre. The Govett-Brewster has been presenting a regularly-changing array of contemporary art exhibitions and events, featuring local, national and international artists, since it opened in 1970. In 2015 the Len Lye Centre added a wing within the Govett-Brewster to share the incredible story and work of Len Lye (1901-1980), New Zealand’s leading international artist and global pioneer in film and kinetic art – art that moves. Enjoy a personalised guided tour of the gallery featuring Rainbow Dance, a curated introduction to the creative genius of Len Lye himself.
For a truly unique experience take an optional tour of the Green School just a few kilometres away at Ōakura, and learn how nature is the greatest teacher. The Green School campus has been constructed from the most organic materials available, in order to function sustainably, while curved shapes are predominant in the architecture to create an atmosphere that supports alternative thinking. The structures have won national architecture awards and have generated interest and awe from around the world.
✔ 2 nights accommodation as specified
✔ $100 per person credit to be used in the West End Precinct including Social Kitchen, Meat & Liquor, State Pasta – choose from 12 restaurants, bars and cafes
✔ Discounted entry into the Len Lye Gallery of $10 plus a 10% discount at the design store
Ask us about flights & a rental car
2 nights at King & Queens Hotel Suites
in a premium suite with a welcome glass of Prosecco at the Itch Wine bar
From $360 per person share twin
Travel: 10 Jan-30 Apr 2022
2 nights at Nice Hotel
in an executive patio suite with breakfast daily and a glass of bubbles and nibbles in the Garden Bar each afternoon
From: $360 per person share twin
Travel: 10 Jan-30 Apr 2022
- A personal guided tour of the Govett Brewster Art Gallery and Len Lye Centre for $60 per person
- A guided tour of the Green School with complimentary transfers for $60 per person
> More Summer Breaks on sale
> More Holiday@Home deals
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
· Package price is based on two people travelling together and is priced in New Zealand Dollars.
· Pricing is correct at time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
· Valid for sales until 29 April 2022 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
· Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods/surcharges may apply.
· Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or EFTPOS purchase only.
· All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
· Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
· Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
· Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
· Option tours are $60 per person and require a minimum of 2 people to operate.
· Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs
Hot code: CMPTNZ1001