Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Do something NEWin the New Year
New Year Sale
Rarotonga New Year Sale
P&O Splash Out Sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Apr 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & Abel Tasman cruise and walk from
per person share twinSave $114 per personAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
Visit Nelson, a city that has a high number of sunshine hours and is the geographical centre of New Zealand. There are numerous art galleries and craft stores and an extensive cafe scene. With many walkways, museums & craft beer breweries to explore, you can fill your day up in no time.
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at the Rutherford Nelson in a Premium Room
✔ Bark Bay Falls Cruise & Walk including classic picnic lunch
✔ Return prebooked shuttle transfers from Nelson to Kaiteriteri
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $499 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Jan-09 Feb, 15-26 Feb, 28 Feb-05 Mar & 22-31 Mar 21
From $485 per person share twin
Travel: 06-30 Apr 21
What you’ll love
BARK BAY FALLS CRUISE & WALK INCLUDING PICNIC LUNCH
Enjoy a scenic cruise from Kaiteriteri Beach along the spectacular Abel Tasman coast with its forest-fringed bays, sculpted granite headlands and off-shore islands and head to Medlands Beach. A 10 minute stroll takes you to popular Bark Bay. Swim in calm azure waters, sunbathe or relax in the shade of native forest trees. A forested track around the estuary (4 kms) takes you to Bark Bay Falls (approx. 1 hour return). Rejoin the Vista Cruise at Medlands Beach to return to Kaiteriteri and head back to Nelson.
Whether you're visiting the incredible Nelson region for business or pleasure, Rutherford Hotel is the obvious choice for luxury accommodation. Rutherford Hotel is Nelson's only 24-hour fully-serviced hotel, offering luxurious rooms and suites ideal for corporate travelers, families, and conference delegates. The central location means the city's many galleries and attractions are just a stone's throw away. All rooms have a view of the harbour, city, historic South Street, or beautiful cathedral.
Extend your stay & add on some Nelson tours:
Wines, Brews & Views Tour
During this 5 hr tour, you will visit two wineries for wine tasting then a scenic drive to NZ's Oldest Pub where you will enjoy a tray of local craft brews or a glass of wine. You'll also stop at one other boutique brewery/cidery on the way home as well as the historic Port Mapua.
Cost: $150 per person
Explore the Plains Tour
Enjoy a fun filled afternoon with your guide as you visit two wine tasting locations as well as a selection of some of the regions most recognisable exports - stops will range from Peanut Butter and Cheese shops, to glass and pottery studios!
Cost: $125 per person
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 30 Apr 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout dates may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ203NNSNG
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20