Register / Login
UK & Europe
2021 Great little Kiwi breaks with P&O
Touring New Zealand
Food & Wine
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 19 Jul 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
9 days, motorhome & activities from
per person share twinPick up Queenstown/drop off ChristchurchAsk about flights
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 9 day hire of a 2 Berth Britz Venturer motorhome – pick up Queenstown / drop off Christchurch
✔ Mou Waho Island Cruise & Walk ex Wanaka
✔ Tekapo Star Gazing Tour including Hot Pool Entry
Ask us about flights
9 Day Southern Alpine Explorer
From $549 per person share twin
Travel: 05 Jun-03 Jul, 20 Jul-25 Sep, 12-31 Oct 20 (campervan hire must finish by 31 Oct 20).
Subject to availability at the time of booking.
Ask in store for summer prices
Bonus: Pay only $39 per night for a powered site for 2 people and $15 per night for additional guests at Top 10 Holiday Parks. Simply show your maui, Britz or Mighty keyring on arrival.
Day 1: Arrive at Queenstown
Day 2: Queenstown to Wanaka
Day 3: At Wanaka
Day 4: Wanaka to Mt Cook
Day 5: At Mt Cook
Day 6: Mt Cook to Lake Tekapo
Day 7: At Lake Tekapo
Day 8: Lake Tekapo to Christchurch
Day 9: Depart Christchurch
MOU WAHO ISLAND CRUISE & WALK EX WANAKA
Lying close to the centre of Lake Wanaka is the magical Mou Waho Island Nature Reserve - a unique glacial remnant of the last ice age. After a short cruise to the island, our experienced guide will take you along the walking track to the serene Arethusa pool near the summit. Keep an eye out for the rare Buff Weka (a bird which is extinct on the mainland) and enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Southern Alps dropping dramatically into Lake Wanaka. Includes morning / afternoon tea.
TEKAPO STAR GAZING TOUR INCLUDING HOT POOL ENTRY
A two-hour experience, the first half of the tour includes a guided tour of the southern night sky with a unique combination of astronomy and stories passed down from the ancestors of the first people of Aotearoa, followed by a soak in the hot pool. In good weather, explore the planets, galaxies and stars that are most prominent for the time of year with commentary and high-powered telescopes.
Queenstown - Julian Apse
Wanaka - Julian Apse
Mt Cook - Paul Lemlin
Tekapo - Miles Holden
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 19 July 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from 05 June-03 July, 20 July-25 September, 12-31 October 2020 (campervan hire must finish by 31 October 2020).
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Top 10 Holiday Parks Bonus:
Quote package code: ANZ682345
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement