Register / Login
UK & Europe
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Stay & Cruise Queenstown
City, Pools and Whalesfor families
TranzAlpine & West Coast
Stars, Lakes & Mountains
Summer in the Bay of Islands
Relax & Wine Down
Stonefly Lodge Luxury
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Sep 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
11 days, motorhome & activities from
per person share twinPick up / drop off AucklandAsk us about flights
✔ 11 day hire of a 2 Berth Euro Tourer Motorhome with Apollo Campervans – pick up / drop off Auckland
✔ Hole in the Rock Cruise with Island Stopover ex Paihia
✔ Waitomo Glowworm Caves tour
✔ Hobbiton Movie Set Tour ex The Shires Rest
✔ Glass Bottom Boat Tour ex Whitianga
Ask us about flights
11 Day North Island Bays and Beaches
From $909 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Oct-17 Dec 20
From $1270 per person share twin
Travel: 06 Jan-31 Mar 21
NOTE: Motorhome pricing is dynamic and subject to change based on availability
INCLUDES Exclusive 20% off Apollo Motorhomes offer
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
Day 2: Auckland to Bay of Islands via East Coast
Day 3: At Bay of Islands
Day 4: At Bay of Islands
Day 5: Bay of Islands to Auckland via West Coast
Day 6: Auckland to Waitomo
Day 7: Waitomo to Whitianga
Day 8: At Whitianga
Day 9: At Whitianga
Day 10: Whitianga to Auckland
Day 11: Depart Auckland
HOLE IN THE ROCK CRUISE WITH ISLAND STOPOVER EX PAIHIA
See some of the Bay of Island's most scenic highlights on a four-hour cruise around its sheltered waters. Travel along the Cape Brett Peninsula to the historic lighthouse at its end and see the famous Hole in the Rock. If conditions permit, we will cruise right through the hole! You will also spend some time on the island of the day – we will choose the best of the bunch for you to explore, depending on the conditions. Relax on the beach or stroll around the island to drink in the views of this breathtaking region.
WAITOMO GLOWWORM CAVES TOUR
Explore an underground labyrinth of ancient limestone caverns and formations that have attracted millions of visitors from all over the world. Enjoy a magical boat trip through the Glowworm Grotto and marvel at a galaxy of tiny living lights.
HOBBITON MOVIE SET TOUR EX THE SHIRES REST
Join us and experience the real Middle-earth™ at the Hobbiton™ Movie Set, where, in the heart of the Waikato region, you can step into the lush pastures of the Shire™, as seen in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies. Fall in love with the Alexander family sheep farm, just as acclaimed director Sir Peter Jackson did, as you journey through the unequivocal beauty of the land, with the mighty Kaimai Ranges towering in the distance. Your guide will then escort you around the set, showing the intricate detailing, pointing out the most famous locations and explaining how the movie magic was made. You will be fully guided around the 12 acre set; past Hobbit Holes™, the Mill and into the world-famous Green Dragon™ Inn, where you will be presented with a complimentary, exclusive Hobbit™ Southfarthing™ beverage to conclude your own Middle-earth™ adventure.
GLASS BOTTOM BOAT TOUR EX WHITIANGA
Enjoy the fascinating coastal scenery and marine wildlife on board this unique 2 hour Eco Adventure. Highlights include the world famous Cathedral Cove, stunning caves, glass bottom viewing of amazing fish life and sensational snorkelling (equipment supplied).
Waitomo Caves - Shaun Jeffers
Hobbiton - Ian Brodie
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Package price is based on 2 people and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• The package price provided is a GUIDE PRICE ONLY and you will need to get a more accurate price by getting a quote for your travel date. Motorhome companies only provide DYNAMIC rates which means the rate changes daily so peak travel months such as December and January will be more expensive.
• Deposit of 10% or NZ$300 (whichever is greater) due at time of booking.
• Valid for sales until 30 September 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from the 01 October 2020 to 31 March 2021. Backout periods may apply.
• Motorhome is based on a 2 Berth Euro Tourer with Apollo and is subject to an excess unless you choose to prepay the insurance buy down. Please enquire for details.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ2011DNIBBM
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement