Register / Login
Fly to Australia with Air New Zealand
Queensland on sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 May 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights, cycling tour, Art Deco tour & chocolate factory experience from
per person share twin
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Art Deco Masonic in a Superior Queen Room
✔ Self-guided Hawke's Bay Cape Winery Cycle Tour that includes a bike hire with helmet and pannier, shuttle transfers to & from the end of your ride, route instructions & trail map as well as theft insurance and 100% back up support if required
✔ Guided Art Deco Morning City Walk
✔ Silky Oak Chocolate Factory Triple Dipper Experience
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $559 per person share twin
Travel: 22 Feb-30 Apr 21
From $459 per person share twin
Travel: 01 May-30 Sep 21
DAY 1 ARRIVE INTO NAPIER
Arrive into Napier and check into your accommodation. Take some time to explore and marvel at the Art Deco inspired architecture of this seaside town.
DAY 2 AT NAPIER
Today you will ride the easy, flat Hawke’s Bay Trails on quality bikes to wineries and more. Cycle along pathways following the scenic coastline, pass through orchards with views of Te Mata Peak, stop at wineries along the trail for tastings, then jump onto the River trails to end at an amazing winery for a late lunch. You don’t have to worry about cycling after lunch as the shuttle van will pick you up at the end.
DAY 3 AT NAPIER
This morning your accredited guide will bring Napier's fascinating architecture to life for you as you take an easy stroll through the compact Art Deco Quarter in the vibrant city centre.
Grab a bite to eat before you visit the Silky Oaks Chocolate Factory with your Triple Dipper Experience. A true chocolate indulgence combining chocolate tasting in the factory shop, entry into the Chocolate "Thru' the Ages" Museum, a Chocolate drink (or tea/coffee), chocolate muffin/ slice, served with liquid chocolate and cream at the Café. You'll be presented with a bonus take home gift - chocolate of course! This is chocolate overload for serious chocoholics!!
DAY 4 DEPART NAPIER
Depart Napier and head home.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 May 21.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays. The Hotel reserves the right to apply a two or more night minimum stay for Holiday weekends. For Event weekends special event rates will apply.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ203HAWBCA2MAS
HOT Code: CMPNZ090221