Register / Login
Fly to Australia with Air New Zealand
Queensland on sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Sep 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & Reef Ecology Tour from
per person share twin
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Portside Hotel in a Deluxe Room
✔ Reef Ecology Tour
Ask us about flights and rental car
3 night Gisborne Getaway
From $349 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Mar-30 Apr 21
From $329 per person share twin
Travel: 01 May-30 Sep 21
What you'll love
REEF ECOLOGY TOUR
This tour offers a world famous interactive marine experience with Stingrays and other sea life.
Our interactive Reef Ecology tour is famous for its interaction with Wild Stingrays and is one of the most popular and unique things to do in New Zealand. Our knowledgeable guides will walk you across the reef to meet the Tamariki (Children) of Tangaroa the Maori God of the sea. Whilst meeting the residents of the reef our guides will provide insightful information about the different species you may encounter.
Once you’ve been kitted out in our designer waders, you’ll embark on a reef tour at low tide with our experienced guides. You will stand in the water whilst our resident Short Tail Stingrays and Eagle Ray Stingrays and other reef dwellers swim around at your feet. Let Pancake and Waffle, two of our Short Tail stingrays sit on your feet and wait for a gentle stroke.
During your reef tour, you’ll have the opportunity to observe and interact with the natural inhabitants of Tatapouri Bay and even feed wild stingrays!
You’ll also learn about local legends of Tairawhiti Gisborne and gain an insight into some of the methods once used by Maori to manage their natural resource.
Located right on the water’s edge, the hotel offers understated elegance and personalised service in an intimate, friendly and home-away-from-home atmosphere. Portside's urban, decidedly residential feel has created a sensation in the first city to see the sun.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 30 September 2021.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ203NGIS
HOT Code: CMPNZ090321