Register / Login
UK & Europe
Kia Orana Cook Islands!
NZ Family Breaks
NZ Fly & Stay
NZ Short Breaks
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Aug 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & Larnach Castle entry from
per person share twinAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 2 nights accommodation at Distinction Dunedin Hotel in a Standard Room including Breakfast
✔ Entry to Larnach Castle
Ask us about flights and rental car
BONUS – Add a Wellers Rock Wildlife Cruise for only $50 per person.
From $219 per person share twin, save $150 per person
Travel: 15 Jul 20 - 31 Mar 21
What you’ll love
Visit New Zealand’s only castle, learn about the history, drama and tragedy that beset the castles original owner. Lovingly restored by the Barker family, the Castle, the surrounding grounds and the exquisite gardens are a must see in Dunedin.
Add on a Wellers Rock Wildlife Cruise (for an extra $50 per person)
Explore the stunningly beautiful and rugged coastline close to the entrance of the Otago Harbour with a full commentary about the wildlife, history and geology of the area. You will see uninterrupted views of the world's only mainland nesting place of albatross. You may be lucky enough to see the Northern Royals soaring and banking on three metre wings. Watch the NZ Furseals breed, fight and play on the rocks around their breeding rookeries. The endangered and impressive NZ Sealions are returning to the sandy beaches around the area. Out at sea you can spot rarely seen ocean birds including other albatross species and petrels, and you may see penguins, dolphins and other marine mammals. Don't be put off by cold, damp or windy days, the local wildlife love it - we often see more activity in a cool southerly wind
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 Aug 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel until 15 Jul 20 - 31 Mar 21.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ202NDUDDIS
Add on Wildlife Cruise package code ANZ202NDUD
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement