Register / Login
Bay of Islands
New Zealand Circumnavigation
Taupo Holiday at Hilton Lake Taupo
Queenstown & Millbrook
Kawau Island Escape
4 Day Rail & Sounds
Luxury EscapesRanginui B&B
Whanganui Vintage Festival
Balloons over Waikato
Doubtful Sound Cruise
Marlborough Sounds Escape
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until sold out
Flights & 4 nights from
per person share twinAsk about a rental car
The Chatham Islands is New Zealand's last frontier. 800km east of New Zealand mainland Chatham Islands is the first place in the world to see the sunrise each day. Discover the best of the Chatham's, with unspoilt beaches, unique fauna, and flora, fishing and great local seafood, while also taking in the rich history the islands have to offer.
✔ Return flights with Air Chatham to Chatham Island from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
✔ 4 or 7 nights accommodation as specified with continental breakfast daily
✔ Transfer on Chatham Island
✔ One full day guided tour Chatham Island including packed lunch
5 days/4 nights (ex Wellington)
From $2630 per person share twin
Single Supplement: Additional $690 per person
✔ Includes 3x lunches
Travel from Wellington: Departs Mondays
8 days/7 nights (ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch)
From $3230 per person share twin
Single Supplement: Additional $1210 per person
✔ Includes 6x lunches
Travel from Auckland: Departs Thursdays
Travel from Wellington: Departs Mondays or Fridays
Travel from Christchurch: Departs Tuesdays
Valid for weekly departures from April 2021
What you'll love
Full Day Chatham Island tour
Travel north to Ohira visiting the amazing Basalt Columns, part of lava flows dated 80 million years ago. Visit the Island’s most sheltered harbour, Port Hutt which has the most shipwrecks on the island. Travelling through part of the Waitangi West Station and visit the iconic Stone Mission Cottage. Built by German missionaries in the 1860’s this is the oldest house on Chatham Island. After lunch along Manganui Beach, drive to Hapupu National Historic Reserve and discover Dendroglyphs - Moriori tree carvings. Also visit Broughton Landing – an old Mission and Whaling Station, before across many paddocks, to reach the huge Fur Seal Colony at Point Munning.
Activities on Chatham Islands
Make the most of the outdoors and get back to nature. Hotel Chathams specialises in tours and activities locally. Options include; walking tours, botanical tours, history & cultural tours, fishing & diving options, geology, bird tours and excursions to Pitt Island. They can also arrange a rental car for you. Book all activities locally with the Hotel Chathams.
Hotel Chatham is centrally located by the sea, in the main settlement of Waitangi. Family owned and operated since 1991, the Hotel offers the very best of Chatham Islands hospitality. The Hotel has a fully licensed restaurant with a lounge bar and public bar - perfect for enjoying wine and local seafood, our specialty, whilst taking in the superb seaside views. The Hotel also operates a souvenir shop. Guests can stay in one of the hotels 19 modern and spacious rooms.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* A non-refundable deposit of $900 per person is required at the time of booking. The balance of the tour price is required 45 days prior to your travel date. If you book inside 45 days, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
• Valid for sales until sold out
• Package price is based on 2 people share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. The package price provided is a GUIDE PRICE ONLY and you will need to check with your travel consultant for the most accurate pricing. Rooms rates are dynamic providing the best rate of the day dependent on current inventory as such these are subject to availability & change without notice.
• Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• Blackout periods may apply.
• Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on superior operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement