Register / Login
Bay of Islands & Northland
Canterbury & West Coast
Southland & Fiordland
Hawkes Bay & Gisborne
Nelson-Tasman & Marlborough
Queenstown & Otago
Wellington & Wairarapa
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Queenstown Flights & 3 Nights from $385pp
Cycle, Vines & Relax
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Queenstown Adventures. Your Way!
Cruise Month on now!
South Pacific Passage with Holland America
Australia Circumnavigation with Holland America
Top End Explorer with Holland America
Christmas Coastal Voyage with Holland America
Discover New Zealand 2 with Holland America
NZ Discovery 2 with Holland America
NZ Discovery 3 with Holland America
New Zealand at Leisure with Holland America
NZ Discovery with Holland America
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
6 day package from
per person share twinAsk us about flights
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 6 days car rental in a Compact Automatic car
✔ 3 nights at Rydges Latimer Christchurch in a Superior King Room
✔ 2 nights at Greystone PurePod including dinner and breakfast provision
✔ Christchurch Gondola pass
✔ Tramway Dinner in Christchurch
Ask us about flights
6 Day Christchurch Food & Wine Getaway
From $1589 per person twin share
Travel: 01 Nov 20-31 Mar 21. Blackout periods may apply.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive into Christchurch and collect your car hire. Make your way into the city and to your first night at the Rydges Latimer Christchurch Hotel. Start exploring the new vibrant city that is Christchurch.
DAY 2: AT CHRISTCHURCH
Spend the day exploring all Christchurch city has to offer from the boutique shops down laneways to fabulous cafes and restaurants city wide – not to mention the now famous Riverside Market. The newest buzzy indoor market with retailers selling locally sourced food, plus restaurants, cafes, and bars. If you are staying a Friday night make sure you check out the Friday street food market in Cathedral Square.
DAY 3: DEPART FOR YOUR PUREPOD EXPERIENCE
After a leisurely morning, take a short 20 minute drive out of Christchurch city to the Christchurch Gondola, for stunning 360 degree views of Christchurch, over the Canterbury plains, right out to the Southern Alps, the hills of banks peninsula and down to Lyttleton Harbour. This afternoon enjoy a scenic drive through to the Greystone Purepod. Hidden above the beautiful organic award-winning Greystone vineyard, in the heart of the Waipara Valley wine region.
DAY 4: PUREPOD
Immerse yourself into the stunning beauty of the area. We recommend pre booking an optional guided wine tour 1230-2pm weekdays. Alternatively feel free to stop off for a leisurely wine tasting at the cellar door. Or if you are feeling active take advantage of the many walking and cycling trails that pass-through Greystone. If you have a clear night gaze at the beautiful starry night sky from your bed.
DAY 5: DEPART PUREPOD TO CHRISTCHURCH
Take the morning to yourself before the short drive back to Christchurch city. Tonight, to top off your food and wine adventure of Christchurch and the Waipara region, take the opportunity for a unique dining experience on Christchurch’s very own Tramway Restaurant. Incorporate fabulous cuisine on a colonial style dining tram with Christchurch city inner-city vibrancy and heritage, truly a mix of the old and the new.
DAY 6: DEPART CHRISTCHURCH
Enjoy a relaxed morning before checking out of your accommodation. Drop your car hire off at the airport before checking in for your flight home.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at 23 May 20 and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 March 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from from 01 November 2020 to 31 March 2021. Blackout periods may apply.
• Car hire is with Thrifty Rental Cars and subject to an excess at time of collection.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Valid for travel commenced and completed as specified.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ206DCHCFW
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement