Register / Login
UK & Europe
Kia Orana Cook Islands!
NZ Family Breaks
NZ Fly & Stay
NZ Short Breaks
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Aug 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & 1/2 day kayak tour from
per person share twinAsk about flights & rental car
The Coromandel Peninsula, renowned for its pristine beaches, idyllic coves, mountainous interior cloaked in native rainforest, and laid back vibe is a popular holiday spot. Stay in Whitianga and explore picturesque Cathedral Cove by kayak, build your own hot pool at Hot Water Beach, and experience all the natural beauty the Coromandel has to offer.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 2 nights’ accommodation at Oceans Resort Whitianga in a One Bedroom Apartment
✔ Half Day Cathedral Cove Sea Kakaying Classic Tour
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $329 per person share twin
Travel: 15 Jul - 23 Oct 20
From $409 per person share twin
Travel: 24 - 26 Oct 20
From $369 per person share twin
Travel: 27 Oct – 20 Dec 20
From $509 per person share twin
Travel: 21 Dec 20 – 11 Jan 21
From $429 per person share twin
Travel: 12 Jan – 29 Feb 21
Half Day Cathedral Cove Sea Kayaking Classic Tour
Rated as one of the best kayaking adventures in the country, this tour encapsulates the magic of sea kayaking amongst breath-taking natural scenery. This volcanic coastline offers the chance to paddle through amazing sea caves, explore offshore islands, snorkel the marine reserve and enjoy a cappuccino at our exclusive Cathedral Cove Beachfront Cafe.
Tour includes: Qualified guide, full instructions, all safety gear and refreshments. No experience necessary.
Duration: 3- 3.5 hours.
You will need: Swimsuit and towel, Sunglasses, hat and sun block, a warm top, a change of clothes, a bottle of water, Enthusiasm and sense of adventure.
We provide: Professional qualified guide, quality kayaking and safety equipment, light refreshments, mask and snorkel, dry bags for your cameras and big friendly smiles! Cappucinos/hot chocolate/cookies included.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 Aug 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel until 29 Feb 21.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ202NCORADVK
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement