Register / Login
Bay of Islands
New Zealand Circumnavigation
Taupo Holiday at Hilton Lake Taupo
Queenstown & Millbrook
Kawau Island Escape
4 Day Rail & Sounds
Luxury EscapesRanginui B&B
Whanganui Vintage Festival
Balloons over Waikato
Doubtful Sound Cruise
Marlborough Sounds Escape
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & full day Marlborough tour from
per person share twinSAVE $120 PER PERSONAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Marlborough Vintners Hotel
✔ Marlborough Icons full day tour that includes wine tastings & seafood cruise as well as hotel pick up/drop off and driver/guide.
Ask us about flights and rental car
3 nights staying at Marlborough Vintners Hotel in a Garden View Room
From $459 per person share twin – save $120 per person
Travel: 01 Oct-30 Nov 20
From $519 per person share twin – save $149 per person
Travel: 01 Dec 20-31 Jan 21
What you'll love
MARLBOROUGH ICONS TOUR
Marlborough has become world famous for two iconic areas, the Marlborough wine region and the Marlborough Sounds. Enjoy the perfect combo tour through both areas on the Icons Tour. This tour starts in the heart of the Marlborough wine region with two fine wine experiences including Marlborough’s Iconic winery Cloudy Bay, before heading to the Marlborough Sounds for lunch right on the waterfront (lunch is at own cost).
After lunch, depart the marina on a launch for a truly unique Seafood Cruise in the Marlborough Sounds. Take in the natural beauty of the native bush and the tranquillity of the Sounds. Learn from your experienced Skipper the history of the area and the history of the pioneering families who have settled in the Sounds over 6 generations. Visit a marine farm and learn why seafood grows so well here. Enjoy a divine seafood tasting matched perfectly to a complimentary glass of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. A perfect wine and food match in a beautiful part of Marlborough. On arrival back in the marina you are transferred back to your hotel.
MARLBOROUGH VINTNERS HOTEL
In the heart of Marlborough lies Marlborough Vintners Hotel Blenheim, which offers the highest standard in luxury accommodation in a peaceful and picturesque vineyard setting. Only a 20-minute flight from Wellington and an hour and a half flight from Auckland, Marlborough Vintners Hotel is a perfect base for your Blenheim Wine Break.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 March 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ203DBWB2
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement