Register / Login
UK & Europe
Kia Orana Cook Islands!
Asia River Cruises with Pandaw
NZ Family Breaks
NZ Fly & Stay
NZ Short Breaks
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Aug 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & Waiheke Island Wine tour from
per person share twinINCLUDES 1 FREE NIGHTAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
Visit Auckland, the City of Sails. From your central location easily explore the Viaduct Harbour, check out the restaurant scene and enjoy a day trip to Waiheke Island. On this tour, you will visit three of Waiheke’s top vineyards and sample a range of their wines.
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Citylife Auckland
✔ Return Auckland to Waiheke Island ferry transfers
✔ Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour
Ask us about flights and rental car
3 nights staying at Citylife Auckland in a Superior Room
From $479 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Jul-30 Sep 20
From $565 per person share twin
Travel: 01-22 Oct, 27-31 Oct 20
From $575 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Nov-23 Dec 20, 10-31 Jan 21
What you’ll love
Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour
Known as ‘New Zealand’s Island of Wine’, Waiheke has become home to a dedicated group of award-winning wine producers. With a unique micro-climate and the winemakers’ philosophy of “small is beautiful”, Waiheke has produced some of New Zealand’s most prestigious wines. On this tour, you will visit three of Waiheke’s top vineyards and sample a range of their wines. Along the way enjoy a commentated scenic drive, learning about the Island’s history, geography, people and culture from your knowledgeable local guide. After your wine tasting experience sit back, relax and enjoy a lunch and a glass of Waiheke wine or beer at a local favourite before heading back to the ferry.
Whether you're visiting the City of Sails for the first time or you are a returning guest, CityLife Auckland offers truly memorable Auckland accommodation. Located on Queen Street in the CBD, it's a short stroll to the city's best restaurants, bars, and attractions like the Sky Tower, Ferry Terminal, and Viaduct Harbour.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 August 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from 01 July 2020 to 31 January 2021
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Plesae quote package code ANZ203NAKLEW
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement