Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Do something NEWin the New Year
New Year Sale
Rarotonga New Year Sale
P&O Splash Out Sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights, Auckland Zoo entry, Waiheke Island ferry, Zipline & Forest Walk from
per person family share based on 2 adults and 2 kids (4-14 years)Ask about flights
Take the family to Auckland for a fun-filled 3 night getaway. Stay in a 4-star hotel located within walking distance of the waterfront and Auckland's CBD. Spend a day exploring the Auckland Zoo with over 1400 animals and the largest diversity of wildlife in New Zealand. Zip away to Waiheke Island for a day the whole family will enjoy! Take to the skies on the unique ziplines high above vineyards and ancient forest canopies.
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Heritage Auckland in a One Bedroom Deluxe Family Suite
✔ Admission into Auckland Zoo
✔ Return Auckland to Waiheke Island ferry transfers
✔ Ecozip Flying Fox Zipline & Forest Walk, Waiheke Island
From $419 per person family share*
Travel: 01 Dec 20-31 Mar 21
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (4-14 years)
Add on Transport
> 4 days car hire with Go Rentals in a Toyota Camry or similar from $83 per person
> Return airport shared shuttle transfers from $35 per person
Ask us about flights
What you'll love
Auckland Zoo is home to the largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand, set in 17 hectares of lush parkland and just minutes from central Auckland. There is lots to see and do all year, including events, animal encounters, Zoom behind the scenes experiences and more! Discover New Zealand's natural treasures all in one place - at Auckland Zoo's Te Wao Nui.
Waiheke Island boasts 92 square kilometres of pristine beaches, stunning coastal headlands, vineyards, olive groves and seaside villages. One of our most popular destinations, Waiheke Island was recently rated one of the top island escapes in the world.
Whether you are coming from Auckland or are already on Waiheke, join EcoZip for a fascinating, 20-minute, Waiheke highlights mini-tour. En route to EcoZip, you travel in their private, air-conditioned minicoach and they introduce the sights and sounds of the place the Lonely Planet describes as ’93 km2 of island bliss’ - including many of the island’s pretty beaches, olive groves, vineyards and multi-million dollar properties.
• Pick-up and drop-off from Waiheke’s Matiatia Wharf or Oneroa village
• Waiheke Island highlights mini-tour
• 3 x 200m giant, dual, flying-fox ziplines
• Guided, native forest exploration
• Alternative drop-off to points intermediate to EcoZip and Matiatia
Heritage Auckland is located within walking distance of the waterfront and the central business district. This hotel offers every guest a home away from home and much more.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package pricing is a per person price based on family share, 2 adults and 2 children (4-14 years) and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 March 2020 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Zipline age restrictions are minimum 8 years old or weight restrictions (min. 30kg, max 125kg) apply to this product. It is not recommended that this tour is suitable for people who are pregnant.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ204DAKLFGHER
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20