Register / Login
UK & Europe
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Stay & Cruise Queenstown
City, Pools and Whalesfor families
TranzAlpine & West Coast
Stars, Lakes & Mountains
Summer in the Bay of Islands
Relax & Wine Down
Stonefly Lodge Luxury
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Oct 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights, Auckland Zoo entry, Waiheke Island ferry, Zipline & Forest Walk from
per person family share based on 2 adults and 2 kids (2-15 years)Ask about flights
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation
✔ Entry into Auckland Zoo
✔ Return Auckland to Waiheke Island ferry transfers
✔ Ecozip Flying Fox Zipline & Forest Walk
BONUS Includes 1 FREE Night
> 4 days car hire with Go Rentals in a Toyota Camry or similar from $73 per person
> Return airport shared shuttle transfers from $35 per person
Ask us about flights
3 nights staying at Citylife Auckland - Two Bedroom Executive Suite
From $439 per person family share* - save $162 per person
Travel: 14-30 Sep 20
From $525 per person family share* - save $213 per person
Travel: 01 Oct-23 Dec 20 & 10-31 Jan 21
From $955 per person family share* - save $213 per person
Travel: 24 Dec 20-09 Jan 21
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (2-15 years)
What you'll love
Auckland Zoo is home to the largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand, set in 17 hectares of lush parkland and just minutes from central Auckland. There is lots to see and do all year, including events, animal encounters, Zoom behind the scenes experiences and more!
Discover New Zealand's natural treasures all in one place - at Auckland Zoo's Te Wao Nui.
Waiheke Island boasts 92 square kilometres of pristine beaches, stunning coastal headlands, vineyards, olive groves and seaside villages. One of our most popular destinations, Waiheke Island was recently rated one of the top island escapes in the world.
Whether you are coming from Auckland or are already on Waiheke, join EcoZip for a fascinating, 20-minute, Waiheke highlights mini-tour. En route to EcoZip, you travel in their private, air-conditioned minicoach and they introduce the sights and sounds of the place the Lonely Planet describes as ’93 km2 of island bliss’ - including many of the island’s pretty beaches, olive groves,vineyards and multi-million dollar properties.
• Pick-up and drop-off from Waiheke’s Matiatia Wharf or Oneroa village
• Waiheke Island highlights mini-tour
• 3 x 200m giant, dual, flying-fox ziplines
• Guided, native forest exploration
• Alternative drop-off to points intermediate to EcoZip and Matiatia
Our standard zipline age restrictions are minimum 8 years old or weight restrictions (min. 30kg, max 125kg) apply to this product.
Whether you're visiting the City of Sails for the first time or you are a returning guest, CityLife Auckland offers truly memorable Auckland accommodation. Located on Queen Street in the CBD, it's a short stroll to the city's best restaurants, bars, and attractions like the Sky Tower, Ferry Terminal, and Viaduct Harbour.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package pricing is a per person price based on family share, 2 adults and 2 children (2-15 years) and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 October 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Zipline age restrictions are minimum 8 years old or weight restrictions (min. 30kg, max 125kg) apply to this product. It is not recommended that this tour is suitable for people who are pregnant.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ204DAKLFG
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement