Register / Login
UK & Europe
Kia Orana Cook Islands!
NZ Family Breaks
NZ Fly & Stay
NZ Short Breaks
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Aug 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights, Sky Tower entry & Wilderness Experience tour from
per person share twinINCLUDES 1 FREE NIGHTAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
Discover Auckland on this 3 night escape. Visit the Waitakere Ranges, a ridge of hills separating Auckland from its surf fringed west coast and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean.
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Citylife Auckland
✔ Sky Tower entry
✔ Half day Wilderness Experience with Bush & Beach Tours
Ask us about flights and rental car
3 nights staying at Citylife Auckland in a Superior Room
From $499 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Jul 20-31 Jan 21
What you'll love
BUSH & BEACH TOUR
Head to the Waitakere Ranges, a ridge of hills separating Auckland from its surf fringed west coast and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean. Your knowledgeable and experienced guides will talk about local history and explain the significance of the magnificent traditional Māori carvings that stand guard at the Arataki Centre. An easy walk in the rainforest follows before heading further west to experience the power of the wild and rugged west coast at Piha Beach. Feel the soft, black and beneath your feet as you stroll along one of the most awe-inspiring beaches the world has to offer. During the afternoon you will also have a New Zealand style afternoon tea, including biscuits (cookies), manuka honey and tea, coffee or juice.
The Sky Tower has stood tall at 328 meters as an icon of Auckland's sky line for 20 years. Spot key landmarks, volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Auckland area from the viewing platform 220m high above street level.
Whether you're visiting the City of Sails for the first time or you are a returning guest, CityLife Auckland offers truly memorable Auckland accommodation. Located on Queen Street in the CBD, it's a short stroll to the city's best restaurants, bars, and attractions like the Sky Tower, Ferry Terminal, and Viaduct Harbour.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 August 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from 01 July 2020 to 31 January 2021
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Plesae quote package code ANZ203NAKLE
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement