Register / Login
Bay of Islands & Northland
Canterbury & West Coast
Southland & Fiordland
Hawkes Bay & Gisborne
Nelson-Tasman & Marlborough
Queenstown & Otago
Wellington & Wairarapa
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Britz Campervan Offer
Twin Coast Discovery 8 Day Road Trip
Stay & Cruise Queenstown
Top of the South10 Day Road Trip
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Cruise Month on now!
Great Barrier Island Getaway
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until sold out
2 nights & Poor Knights Islands day trip from
per person share twin
Tick this off your bucket list! The Poor Knights Islands in Northland are one of the world’s top dive locations. Many of the subtropical fish living in the marine reserve are found nowhere else in New Zealand. If you don't scuba dive, you will still enjoy this paradise, both above and beneath the water, with a snorkel, kayak, stand-up paddleboard, or from the deck of a boat.
✔ 2 nights at Pacific Rendezvous, Tutukaka in a One Bedroom Deluxe Ocean view Apartment
✔ The Perfect Day Out boat trip
Ask us about flights and rental car
2 night stay in Tutukaka and Poor Knights Islands day trip
From $409 per person share twin
Travel: 01-31 Oct 20
From $442 per person share twin
Travel: 01-20 Nov 20
From $508 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Dec 20-28 Feb 21
What you'll love
THE PERFECT DAY OUT
Departing from Tutukaka "The Perfect Day" delivers just that with a luxurious cruise out to the famous Poor Knights Islands. Guests can try kayaking, snorkeling or diving under expert supervision. Enter the world's largest Sea Cave, cruise through arches, relax in comfort and keep an eye out for whales, dolphins and seals.
Pacific Rendezvous is New Zealand's most spectacularly situated beach motel located at Tutukaka, 25 minutes from Whangarei City. Set on a spectacular 25 acre headland in the Tutukaka Harbour with two private beaches, only five minutes from local cafes, restaurants, and bars. Tutukaka is the gateway to Poor Knights Islands, for an unforgettable diving experience.
Image 1: Alistair Guthrie
Image 2&3: David Kirkland
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until sold out.
• Valid for travel from 01 October 20 to 28 February 21. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ202NTUTU
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement