Register / Login
More New Zealand
Amazing City Breaks
DC3 Vintage Air Safari
Orange ~ Stay Dreaming
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until sold out
3 nights, Wildlife Cruise & Larnach Castle entry from
per person family share, based on 2 adults & 2 kids (0-14 yrs)Ask about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights accommodation at Distinction Dunedin Hotel in a Two Bedroom Suite including Breakfast
✔ Entry to Larnach Castle
✔ Wellers Rock Wildlife Cruise from the Otago Peninsula
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $295 per person family share
Travel: 01 Feb-30 Apr 21
(Family Share is based on 2 Adults and 2 Children from 0-14 yrs, using existing bedding)
What you’ll love
Visit New Zealand’s only castle, learn about the history, drama and tragedy that beset the castles original owner. Lovingly restored by the Barker family, the Castle, the surrounding grounds and the exquisite gardens are a must see in Dunedin.
WELLERS ROCK WILDLIFE CRUISE
Explore the stunningly beautiful and rugged coastline close to the entrance of the Otago Harbour with a full commentary about the wildlife, history and geology of the area. You will see uninterrupted views of the world's only mainland nesting place of albatross. You may be lucky enough to see the Northern Royals soaring and banking on three metre wings. Watch the NZ Furseals breed, fight and play on the rocks around their breeding rookeries. The endangered and impressive NZ Sealions are returning to the sandy beaches around the area. Out at sea you can spot rarely seen ocean birds including other albatross species and petrels, and you may see penguins, dolphins and other marine mammals. Don't be put off by cold, damp or windy days, the local wildlife love it - we often see more activity in a cool southerly wind
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on family share, 2 Adults and 2 Children (0-14years) and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until sold out.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Please quote package code ANZ213NDDFDIST
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20