Register / Login
P&O Room Upgrade Sale
Celebrity Cruises on Sale
Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga
Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Hawke's Bay Family Break
Gold Coast on Sale
Discover MarlboroughSounds Cruise
All on sale.
Covid-19 Customer Support
NZ Short Breaks
NZ Bucket List
NZ Family Holidays
NZ Active Breaks
NZ Food & Wine
Discover a Different Australia
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Sep 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
5 nights, rental car & activities from
per person family shareBased on 2 adults & 2 kids (3-15 years)
✔ 2 nights' accommodation at Ramada Suites Christchurch in a Two Bedroom Apartment
✔ 1 night accommodation at the Clear Ridge Hanmer Springs in a Two Bedroom Apartment
✔ Entry into Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa
✔ 2 nights’ accommodation at Kaikoura Gateway Motor Lodge in a Two Bedroom Unit
✔ Kaikoura Whale Watch trip
✔ 6 Days car hire in a SUV Hyundai Tucson or similar – pick up/drop off Christchurch
Ask us about flights
Add on International Antarctic Centre for only $32 per person or Christchurch Tram and Gondola for only $31 per person
6 day Family Holiday
From $689 per person family share - includes 2 kids FREE on Whale Watch
Travel: 02 Oct-13 Oct 21
From $749 per person family share
Travel: 17-24 Dec 21, 08 Jan-06 Feb 22
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (3-15 years)
DAY 1 – CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive into Christchurch and check in to the Ramada Suites. Explore the central city with a Christchurch Tram ride, one of Christchurch’s leading attractions. Stop at the Margaret Mahy Playground, before grabbing a bite to eat at the Riverside Market. Spend the afternoon at the Antarctic Centre, a ‘must do’ fun, interactive and authentic Antarctic experience. Hang out with Little Blue Penguins, buckle up for the exciting Hagglund ride, take an awesome simulated 4D Antarctic cruise, then watch a stunning movie on a MASSIVE screen!
DAY 2 – CHRISTCHURCH TO HANMER SPRINGS
Drive to Hanmer Springs. Relax and play at the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa. You can unwind the way you want to - from relaxing in the natural environment of the thermal pools to splashing your way through some serious waterslide fun. Stay the night at Clear Ridge Hanmer Springs.
DAY 3 – HANMER SPRINGS TO KAIKOURA
Spend the morning in Hanmer then drive to Kaikoura. Go Whale Watching – you will be introduced to the magnificent Sperm Whale, also to migratory Humpback Whales (June & July), Orca (summer months), New Zealand's own tiny Hectors dolphin, the high spirited displays of the Dusky dolphins, New Zealand Fur seals and the Royal Albatross.
DAY 4 – KAIKOURA
Spend today in Kaikoura and if you didn't get Whale Watching do that today. You could also swim with Dolphins on a Dolphin Encounter.
Dine on crayfish at Nins Bin or delicious seafood at the Kaikoura Seafood BBQ.
DAY 5 – KAIKOURA TO CHRISTCHURCH
Drive to Christchurch. You could spend the afternoon at the Christchurch Adventure Park, downhill mountain biking or ziplining. Or if you want to take it easy, head to Lyttelton for a bite to eat or to the Christchurch Gondola for amazing city views. Enjoy dinner on The Terrace. Stay the night at the Ramada Suites Christchurch.
DAY 6 – CHRISTCHURCH
Spend the day in Akaroa and enjoy fish and chips on the beach. You could make some furry friends at Shamarra Alpacas or head to The Giant’s House for family photos with a difference! On your drive back to Christchurch, be sure to stop at Little River for an ice cream.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Packages are based on 2 adults and 2 children (aged 3-15 years).
• Prices are correct at time of submission and is subject to change without notice
• Valid for sales until 30 Sept 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Whale Watch cruise: Children under 3 years are not permitted. This may be higher on the day if sea conditions are rough. Buy 1 adult ticket get 1 child ticket free for travel 02-13 Oct.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: Oct travel: ANZ215NCPWFH Dec-Feb travel: ANZ215NCPWFH2