Register / Login
Family Fun, Sun & Sand on the Gold Coast!
5 Star Gold Coast
Winter Wonderland - Canterbury & the West Coast
Experience Vivid Sydney!
Aussie flights on sale
Aussie flights on sale with Qantas
Fly to Australia with Air New Zealand
Discover with Aurora Expeditions.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 02 Jul 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & activities from
per person family shareBased on 2 adults & 2 kids (5-15 years)
✔ 1 night accommodation at Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square in a Superior Room
✔ General Family Admission to the International Antarctic Centre
✔ 2 nights' accommodation at the Bella Vista Kaikoura in a Superior Queen Room
✔ Kaikoura Whale Watch boat trip
✔ 4 days rental car hire Toyota Rav 4 Auto or similar
Ask us about flights
Add on Christchurch Tram and Gondola for only $31 per person
4 day Family Holiday
From $489 per person family share
Travel: 08 Jun-30 Sep 21
From $515 per person family share
Travel: 01-31 Oct 21
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (5-15 years)
DAY 1 – CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive into Christchurch and check in to the Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square. Explore the central city with an optional Christchurch Tram ride, one of Christchurch’s leading attractions. Stop at the Margaret Mahy Playground, before grabbing a bite to eat at the Riverside Market. Spend the afternoon at the Antarctic Centre, a ‘must do’ fun, interactive and authentic Antarctic experience. Hang out with Little Blue Penguins, buckle up for the exciting Hagglund ride, take an awesome simulated 4D Antarctic cruise, then watch a stunning movie on a MASSIVE screen!
DAY 2 – CHRISTCHURCH TO KAIKOURA
Drive to Kaikoura. Go Whale Watching – you will be introduced to the magnificent Sperm Whale, also to migratory Humpback Whales (June & July), Orca (summer months), New Zealand's own tiny Hectors dolphin, the high spirited displays of the Dusky dolphins, New Zealand Fur seals and the Royal Albatross.
DAY 3 – KAIKOURA
Spend today exploring Kaikoura, or get out on the Whale Watch boat if you couldn't do it yesterday. Dine on crayfish at Nins Bin or delicious seafood at the Kaikoura Seafood BBQ.
DAY 4 – KAIKOURA TO CHRISTCHURCH
Return to Christchurch for your flight out. If you have time spend some time in Akaroa - The Giant’s House is great for family photos with a difference! Be sure to stop at Little River for an ice cream.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Packages are based on 2 adults and 2 children (aged 5-15 years) sharing one room using existing bedding.
• Prices are correct at time of submission and is subject to change without notice
• Valid for sales until 02 July 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Whale Watch cruise: Children under 3 years are not permitted. This may be higher on the day if sea conditions are rough.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ213NCWFH
HOT Code: CMPCNZ0621