Register / Login
The world is on sale.
Canada's Rocky Mountaineer.
USA & Canada Tours with Globus
Live the Good Life in Las Vegas & Hawai`i
Jump Into Vanuatu.
Rarotonga on sale.
Gold Coast stay longer for less.
Boxing Day Test at the MCG!
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
13 days/12 nights self drive
Head to the ‘Real America’ and explore Wyoming, where the classic cowboy culture is alive and well, and beautiful Montana with windswept plains, imposing mountain peaks and crystal-clear rivers and streams.
• In Grand Teton National Park enjoy over three hundred kilometres of trails rich with extraordinary wildlife, pristine lakes and alpine terrain.
• Visit the Museum of the Rockies, home to one of the largest dinosaur collections in the world in Bozeman.
• Don’t miss Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park’s most famous and most consistent feature – it erupts every approximately every 90 minutes.
• In Cody, take a Red Canyon Wild Mustang tour, during which you may see a variety of wildlife, including wild mustangs, an icon of the American west.
• Montana is known for its good food, microbreweries and farmers’ markets – don’t forget to try some of the local Huckleberry Pie!
Day 1: Jackson, Wyoming
Spend the day exploring this historic western town.
Day 2-3: Grand Teton National Park
Check out the iconic mountain ranges.
Day 4-6: Jackson – Yellowstone National Park (155km)
Yellowstone has thermal activity, dramatic canyons, rivers and forests and is home to lots of animals including bears, wolves, bison and elk.
Day 7: Yellowstone National Park – Cody (187km)
Cody is a town built by the legendary Old West showman Buffalo Bill Cody.
Day 8: Cody – Red Lodge, Montana (180km)
Known as one of the most scenic drives in the United States, the Beartooth All-American Highway features breathtaking mountain views and open high alpine plateaus.
Day 9: Red Lodge – Bozeman (272km)
Bozeman is a relaxed town with an historic downtown.
Day 10: Bozeman – Missoula (323km)
Missoula is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. As well as countless opportunities for outdoor recreation, you can’t miss a visit to the Smokejumpers Visitor Center. These elite firefighters jump out of planes directly into forest fire and are the best of the best.
Day 11-13: Missoula – Glacier National Park (328km)
Experience the large concentration of glaciers and more than a million acres of mountains, forests, and lakes.
Contact your local House of Travel for further information on the best travel dates and prices to match your holiday.
> More USA deals
> More 'Sounds of Silence & Nature' deals
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
HOT privacy statement