Register / Login
The world is on sale.
Canada's Rocky Mountaineer.
USA & Canada Tours with Globus
Live the Good Life in Las Vegas & Hawai`i
Jump Into Vanuatu.
Rarotonga on sale.
Gold Coast stay longer for less.
Boxing Day Test at the MCG!
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
14 days/13 nights self drive
Explore the prominent desert scenes that make up the Southwest such as Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks. Visit the striking Grand Canyon, gamble the day away in Las Vegas, cross the famous Golden Gate Bridge, and spend time exploring San Francisco.
• See raw rocks and the effects of earthquakes in Joshua Tree
• Take a nostalgic ride along sections of Historic Route 66
• View one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon
• Gaze at Zion’s massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red
• Enjoy 24 Hour entertainment in glittering Las Vegas
• Stand at the lowest land elevation in North America in Death Valley
• Walk along the railings of San Francisco’s world famous Golden Gate Bridge
• Marvel at 17-Mile Drive’s the Lone Cypress
• Experience California’s Central Coast splendor on Highway 1
• Enjoy Danish-style hospitality in Solvang
• Explore Santa Barbara, the American Riviera
Day 1: Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles - Anaheim - Palm Springs (236 km)
Day 3: Palm Springs - Joshua Tree National Park - Laughlin (418 km)
Day 4: Laughlin - Williams - Flagstaff (235 km)
Day 5: Flagstaff - Grand Canyon - Lake Powell/Page (307 km)
Day 6: Lake Powell/Page – Bryce Canyon (270 km)
Day 7: Bryce Canyon - Zion National Park - Las Vegas (380 km)
Day 8: Las Vegas
Day 9: Las Vegas - Death Valley - Fresno (720 km)
Day 10: Fresno - Yosemite - San Francisco (245 km)
Day 11: San Francisco
Day 12: San Francisco - Monterey/Carmel - Central Coast (465 km)
Day 13: Central Coast - Santa Barbara - Los Angeles Area (408 km)
Day 14: Los Angeles
Contact your local House of Travel for further information on the best travel dates and prices to match your holiday.
HOT privacy statement