Register / Login
Fly to Europe for less.
Escape to Raro.
Vanuatu is calling.
New Zealand Cruises with Dream Cruises
UK & Europe on sale with Korean Air.
Worldwide sale flying Qantas.
Free nights in Fiji.
Indulge in Fiji.
Unwind on the Gold Coast.
South Australia Indulgence.
2020 Olympic Games.
Worldwide Cruise Sale on now.
Free nights in the islands of Tahiti.
Europe on sale with Contiki.
Antarctic Explorer withPeregrine Adventures.
Explore Canada's British Columbia.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Club Med - All-inclusive
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
7 days/6 nights self drive
Think of it as Seven Days in Heaven. All of Utah’s Mighty 5® national parks plus several more incredible stops along the way. It’s hard to imagine so much inspiring beauty and so much outdoor adventure in one place until you see it for yourself.
Day 1: Salt Lake City – Arches National Park (370 km)
Day 2: Arches National Park – Canyonlands National Park (124 km)
Day 3: Canyonlands National Park – Monument Valley (222 km)
Day 4: Monument Valley – Natural Bridges National Monument – Capitol Reef National Park (299 km)
Day 5: Capitol Reef National Park – Bryce Canyon National Park (204 km)
Day 6: Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park (134 km)
Day 7: Zion National Park – Las Vegas (260 km)
• Hike 2.5 km to Delicate Arch in Arches National Park
• Explore canyons and buttes carved by the Colorado River in Canyonlands
• See the rugged, disruptive landscapes of Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park which are hauntingly familiar thanks to Hollywood’s love affair with this area
• In Capitol Reef National Park the contrasts of the red and white sandstone create surreal landscapes which is why the Navajo call this the Land of the Sleeping Rainbow
• Walk along the rim and behold the rich colors of Bryce Canyon’s famous spires, called “hoodoos”
Contact your local House of Travel for further information on the best travel dates and prices to match your holiday.
> More USA deals
> More about the USA
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
HOT privacy statement